Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I don't post much as I have very little technical skill to offer compared to 99.999% of the people here. I wanted to take a moment and mention to those who do not know that one of the people that have provided me with a ton of useful information is in poor health. He's a great guy and very helpful, and he certainly doesn't deserve this.
Ed strikes me as man who doesn't want to burden others with his problems and he's probably going to give me hell for doing this, but... I'm younger and bigger than he is.;)

So, if you pray you might want to add him to the list if not, best wishes, good thoughts, anything will help.

B

·
Procharger Power
23,972 Posts
Ed is a great guy and an even better guy for all the help he gives around here. I too wish him the best.

·
Registered
7,854 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Anybody that wonders what kind of guy Ed is, he was more worried about making sure I recieved a set of valve springs than his own medical issues.

Hang in there Ed, we're all pullin for ya...

Rob Lombardi....

·
Registered
16,599 Posts
Best of luck Ed.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Best wishes and prayers to you Ed.

This place needs all the Ed-vanced help it can get! :D

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
All the best, Ed. Prayers and thoughts sent for sure.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Ed

I have had the benifit of talking to him several times, and he has been nothing but helpfull. An encyclopedia of knowledge and doesnt mind sharing what he knows.

I was thinking he has been absent from here a bit lately.

Prayers sent Ed! Get well SOON!!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Is this eddie wilson or Ed Vanced?
ed-vanced

prayers sent... and get well soon ed, we need you back here to answer all are bonehead questions:p

1 - 20 of 183 Posts