Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Read Only
5,966 Posts
Do you see how the doctor is dressed compared to the person standing in the door way? No wonder he got sick!

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
There are just so many ways this could end badly, starting with the flight itself. In the article I read, it said they have designed and built a special containment area just for them (noticed in the linked article it says the special area has been around for a while .... anybody know which version is correct???). That said, I'd agree .... leave them in Africa .... it's just an unnecessary risk.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Not an airborne virus. Has to be contracted by bodily fluids. Treatment is by IV solution with high survival success rate.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
At least the two American Ebola patients will be contained /quarantined/treated... unlike the rampant disease infected hoards Obama is bringing
across our Southern borders.

mardyn

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats where the c.d.c is ...
No chit. But they are going to Emory university hospital. Not CDC. Either way it is a stupid phucking idea. What if the plane crashes? Wouldn't be the first one this year. What if the virus escapes? What if, what if, what if?

You want that shit in your neiborhood? I sure as phuck don't.

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
No chit. But they are going to Emory university hospital. Not CDC. Either way it is a stupid phucking idea. What if the plane crashes? Wouldn't be the first one this year. What if the virus escapes? What if, what if, what if?

You want that shit in your neiborhood? I sure as phuck don't.
I still wanna kick the sob who brung the kudzu :p:p

1 - 20 of 125 Posts