Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yet another thing to piss me off ...... sold an item on ebay , shipped within stated time to a guy on the west coast {5 day transit time} 3 days into transit customer just does a dispute via paypal to get his money back , shipped via ups no signature required , UPS cant add signature required to it since its already in transit , paypal says even if its delivered i can loose my money if the customer says it wasnt delivered {even if the tracking number says its delivered}.

so , heres the deal , it is being delivered today , ups can do an intercept and i can get it back and not loose all my money , or i can just let it ride and take the risk and loose it all if the buyer wants to be a dick ....

so what ya think ?

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this happend before , and i told myself signature required for everything , but i got soft and didnt always bill them out that way .... cant trust anyone these days

·
Registered
413 Posts
Depends on buyers feedback. If your not comfortable with it, do an intercept.

popper
John Lynch

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buyers feedback looks good buying wise .... selling wise looks like he just f'd over another guy on parts he sold

·
Registered
12,114 Posts
Intercept.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What was the item? What did the dispute say the problem was? The buyer had to give a reason for the dispute

car parts ..... he actually did the dispute through his credit card which did the dispute through paypal . so its like a double fucking , and no reason given .

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I do quite a bit of business with out of state folks. I ship transmissions all over the country fairly often. I used to take Pay Pal and Credit / Debit cards over the phone. But, after getting bitten in the ass a couple of times over the years... and then reading about stories like yours from time to time I have changed my policy to having the buyer wire me the money or send a USPS money order. I do not lift a finger nor order parts until the money is safely in my account.

I would intercept the part and recoup what you can. Nothing good will come of that deal at this point.

g

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'd intercept for sure if the guy never even attempted to contact you. If he had an issue, the first step would have been to contact you.....now its pretty evident that he is just planning to screw you.

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
glad you brought this up. wheres my carb? lmao!.....j/k i got it, thanks

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Intercept.

Since he wants to be a dick, be a dick.

Dont forget to plastic his name on here !

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Do you know why he would dispute it 3 days later? Did he have a tracking number? If so, he may have been watching it and carefully planned the dispute knowing it would be too late.

·
Registered
14,306 Posts
get your junk back and sell it again

my .02

·
Cheapskate 1ST Class
1,461 Posts
Intercept and request they hold it at the destination location center. Call the clown and have him pay with wire, cash, money order then redeliver or recall if he dicks you around.

Then post his ebay SELLERS NAME
AND LET US DICK THE GUY AROUND

REL GUD........:smt072

·
Cheapskate 1ST Class
1,461 Posts
You could also redirect the shipment to a bullet member near by and have him pickup the cash send it to you or reship the part back to you.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I do quite a bit of business with out of state folks. I ship transmissions all over the country fairly often. I used to take Pay Pal and Credit / Debit cards over the phone. But, after getting bitten in the ass a couple of times over the years... and then reading about stories like yours from time to time I have changed my policy to having the buyer wire me the money or send a USPS money order. I do not lift a finger nor order parts until the money is safely in my account.

I would intercept the part and recoup what you can. Nothing good will come of that deal at this point.

g
This is what I do also.

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
intercept it. He wants to be a dick then let him be a dick without your part

·
Registered
72 Posts
if he went through his charge card, sounds like he is going for a charge back with no conformation of delivery available, intercept the package

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
package intercepted

i hope he karma gets him , im tired of loosing money to assholes .........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts