Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Well, not sure what makes a guy a bigger douche. A guy with a jacked-up 4x4, or a guy with a Toyota truck. Guess he has all the bases covered there. I'll bet it handles GREAT offroad!!

Hahahahaaha, he built the truck and she FINALLY realized he was a total douche!!!

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Wow:

LAMBO HENGAGES STARTED BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM YOU CAN TAKE OFF WHAT IS STARTED AND GO BACK TO FACTORY MOUNTS AND SELL THE HENGAGES THEY GO WITH IT

Just Wow!... :rolleyes:

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Wow:

LAMBO HENGAGES STARTED BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM YOU CAN TAKE OFF WHAT IS STARTED AND GO BACK TO FACTORY MOUNTS AND SELL THE HENGAGES THEY GO WITH IT

Just Wow!... :rolleyes:
Donny whats a happening Dude? I know this ad is the SHIT! isn't it? Later Bud....:cool:

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
Dont mean to be the spelling police, but it is spelt due not dew and its divorce. Due as in its due tomorrow or due to the divorce, Then there is mountain dew, dew on the grass etc.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Dont mean to be the spelling police, but it is spelt due not dew and its divorce. Due as in its due tomorrow or due to the divorce, Then there is mountain dew, dew on the grass etc.

How about "it's for SELL". I'm not an english professor by any stretch of the imagination, but do people not know how to use SALE and SELL in an ad???

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
That guy has got to be a member here..

Keith

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Nice welds. Bet he used a 6011 rod. I would have chipped a little more of the slagg off before I painted it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts