Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The apartment complex I live in kinda frowns upon me having 5 cars and trucks here, so one's gotta go quick. I was thinking of putting my 02 Dmax 4x4 on Ebay with a "Buy it Now" option.

But, a few years ago I had some scammers from Nigeria keep just "buying" my car (which would end the auction) and then of course they'd send me a fake check, and I'd have to do the auction all over again.

So this was a while ago, so things might have changed. Has anyone else had this happen with the "Buy it Now" option recently, or have they gotten rid of the scammers? Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you set it to whatever you want?

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Pic of truck? My father in law is looking for one

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I sold a 65 Fastback a few years back on there with a buy it now and did not have any issues but the guy had real strong feedback. I never took checks though and only accepted a wire transfer or cash on pick up.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why do you have 5 cars and live in a apartment. :smt119:smt119:smt119
LOL....I write for Diesel Power Magazine, so 3 trucks are project vehicles (sorta, gotta cut down on that) plus the Nova, plus my daily driver. They add up quick. Plus, home prices in Los Angeles are silly.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
just rent a house an you wont have to sell anything i had same problem i moved it was the best thing i ever did no nosey loud neighbors is nice also

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just rent a house an you wont have to sell anything i had same problem i moved it was the best thing i ever did no nosey loud neighbors is nice also
Nah, set on selling it. Don't need 3 trucks.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pic of truck? My father in law is looking for one
I thought about selling it on here, but didn't see much tow rig action in the classifieds. Is he looking for an old work truck, or something nice? This one is more than former than the latter, although it does have a 100hp tune :rolleyes:

Here's a pic, it's a lot rougher in person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts