Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
pump gas 451 just
7,108 Posts
Lately I prefer to send or accept Postal Money Orders. Otherwise Paypal - but document ever fucking step with pics or video.

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Credit/Debit card before Paypal. Paypal will not protect you like your bank will.
Yeah then the malware on your computer will hack that debit card and unauthorized charges will start popping up, I went through 3 different hacked debit cards before I stopped using them as a form of payment...

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,480 Posts
Use a credit card and pay using Paypal.
This.

Some people simply do not belong on the internet and don't know how to surf safely
and get malware that steals their identity, via keystroke loggers, & what not.

It will always be someone else's fault.

·
Registered
41,912 Posts
I set up a seperate email for Paypal and I don't use my real name in it, so it would be harder for someone to scam their way into my account

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
This.

Some people simply do not belong on the internet and don't know how to surf safely
and get malware that steals their identity, via keystroke loggers, & what not.

It will always be someone else's fault.
OR some vendors that claim to have a 100% safe and secure website for transactions are full of SHIT..

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,480 Posts
That too.

But I will bet you that there's just far more retards on the internet. :)

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
That too.

But I will bet you that there's just far more retards on the internet. :)
Somehow they got my three number code on the back of the credit card when I typed it in on my laptop at the time of purchase:confused: One time over $500 of vitamins was ordered and the second time a bunch of electronics:mad: It's annoying having to go to the bank for a new debit card, I only use that now as an ATM... Online stuff is Paypal, when using them it will route back to their secure site to finish the order..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts