Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
30,702 Posts
i already do the ebay thing and paypal... the FB market place one bothers me, i use it to sell personal items..... liberals use it to get rid of there crap, so im sure sooner or later that will be abolished
And thieves use it to fence stolen goods.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I sold $600 of used fishing rod holders on FB and the guy paid with Paypal. Paypal then wanted me to send them a W9 for my "business". Fuck them. I quit Paypal and use another non-Paypal/Amazon eft service. You'd be amazed how hard it is to quit Paypal, it takes at least a week once you get hold of them.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Is this for a Single transaction or combined of what you sell all year???

·
Age of Acquiescence
34,265 Posts
People don't have freedom of choice apparently??

Stop using eBay
Stop using F**kbook
This is a sign of them getting too much control

Thanks for the warning. Stop empowering assholes that want to rob you more. Find alternatives.

·
Registered
16,397 Posts
but There is people running businesses under the radar throw these sites. I have to pay in taxes so why shouldn’t they
School may have helped you understand

·
Registered
16,970 Posts
my understanding is if the buyer pays you as "family/friends" it wont count against you..

·
LS Powah!
12,542 Posts
Bullshit. You're gonna tell me you've paid tax on EVERYTHING you have EVER bought or sold? You're even dumber than I thought.
Tax cheat confirmed.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
You cant tax old items, if so everyone will just abandon those sites and new ones will pop up, drive people to the metaverses. They tax youtubers, probably why Trump wanted tiktok flagged in the US.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Found another tax cheat.

Nope, because I obey the law. Not having to worry about being busted by the government feels great.
No you're just a tax raped wage slave (and mad about it) we get it. In 2019 I had an 80K job, they stole $2450 a month from me. Now Iam self employed and yelling about them stealing $2000 off me for the whole year lol

·
Trump is a LOSER!
1,169 Posts
If you sell more than $600 worth of stuff. Unless you are handing out receipts and accepting credit cards or checks, it is going to be pretty hard to enforce. Household goods always sell at a loss. No one pays more than new for used items. It is just another liberal money grab attempt.
You're a fuckin idiot

·
Trump is a LOSER!
1,169 Posts
If I sell something on Ebay for $300 that I bought for $100 25 years ago I did not make $200. That $300 is not going to purchase what that same $100 did 25 years ago. I lost purchasing power. Then factor in that most of the time I sell something I get far less than I paid for it 25 years ago... They can go pound sand. Government wants it all. Beatles had it right with "Taxman".

Land of the free my ass.
You're a fucking dumbfuck, too.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I sold $600 of used fishing rod holders on FB and the guy paid with Paypal. Paypal then wanted me to send them a W9 for my "business". Fuck them. I quit Paypal and use another non-Paypal/Amazon eft service. You'd be amazed how hard it is to quit Paypal, it takes at least a week once you get hold of them.
I quit Payal back in October. Sold a item and cleared $28.00 into Paypal. They locked it up on hold because there may be a charge back. Said I need $595.00 cushion into my account before they release ANY of my funds.Anything i would sell the funds would be locked going to this hold. This is after 17 years and 100% eBay feedback. I have at the present time 28.00 on hold and they will not release it, even though the customer left positive feedback though Ebay. The 8 reps I talked to were all foreign and read off the same script. One told me they are not a bank. I asked them then how can you hold my money. Told me its standard practice. I do this in a business name have a federal ID number and they have a current bank account and a credit card linked. My Ass its standard practice.

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
This will open a can of worms, If they tax you, now you can deduct losses, your "office and warehouse", operating expenses, etc.

·
A Senior Member
4,311 Posts
This is a prelude to a cashless society, where ever transaction is run thru computers and scrutinized by the IRS/government. The 60 thousand new agents.

I hope I never live this, but there is going come a day where the government says turn your currency into your bank account because tomorrow it will be useless in society. All transitions will be by computer chip. It started with credit cards. I have heard of the millennials taking it a step further by wanting the chip implanted in them so they just get scanned at the store and don't have to swipe a card.

But for some of us it will be back to the barter system like in the past, I will trade you a gallon of milk to buff my car.:ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 58 Posts