Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you sell more than $600 worth of stuff. Unless you are handing out receipts and accepting credit cards or checks, it is going to be pretty hard to enforce. Household goods always sell at a loss. No one pays more than new for used items. It is just another liberal money grab attempt.

·
LS Powah!
12,552 Posts
If you sell more than $600 worth of stuff. Unless you are handing out receipts and accepting credit cards or checks, it is going to be pretty hard to enforce. Household goods always sell at a loss. No one pays more than new for used items. It is just another liberal money grab attempt.
"WAAAHHH! I won't be able to cheat on my taxes anymore!" Zero fucks given.

• Haha
Reactions: lazarus66

·
A Senior Member
4,327 Posts
but There is people running businesses under the radar throw these sites. I have to pay in taxes so why shouldn’t they
And they should. But why should I, if I sell my old coal stove for $900.00 on eBay? Fuck, its 25 years old and the government should tax it?

Oh, I forgot about the money they need for the new residents coming into the country.

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
"WAAAHHH! I won't be able to cheat on my taxes anymore!" Zero fucks given.
You're a piece of shit. How many times have you sold or bought something in your life for cash? Every year you pay as little tax as possible...just like most people. You claim to not be a dem....yet your views and opinions are in line with them most of the time.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
If I sell something on Ebay for $300 that I bought for $100 25 years ago I did not make $200. That $300 is not going to purchase what that same $100 did 25 years ago. I lost purchasing power. Then factor in that most of the time I sell something I get far less than I paid for it 25 years ago... They can go pound sand. Government wants it all. Beatles had it right with "Taxman".

Land of the free my ass.

·
Registered
901 Posts
It's actually driven by state laws. Search marketplace facilitator tax. Personal goods sold for less than new cost aren't typically subject to tax, but the marketplace takes it out anyhow, and lets the seller sort it out. The tax goes to the seller at some point ,and the seller pays the to the state where required.

·
Registered
693 Posts
but There is people running businesses under the radar throw these sites. I have to pay in taxes so why shouldn’t they
No one is stopping you from doing the same... its amazing how many clowns love to have everyone as miserable as themselves. Me? Good for them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,905 Posts
i already do the ebay thing and paypal... the FB market place one bothers me, i use it to sell personal items..... liberals use it to get rid of there crap, so im sure sooner or later that will be abolished

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
If you sell something for $575 and eBay adds $26.00 sales tax to it, are they going to 1099 you? If you notice on your sales, they add sales tax to the top and then subtract it and send you the rest. It would be nice if they give a monthly or yearly report just of taxes, fees etc, without having to dig for it.
They pretty much have you locked up for credit cards and managed collections since they did away with money orders years ago. They know how much a seller has sold and collected since day 1.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Are they going to send them to all the new China sellers that they let come in and steal peoples products and adds?
Nope....sure won't.
A friend made a product and it was selling like crazy.
C h i nks copied the product.
Copied his ad.
Copied his pics AND left HUNDREDS of fake negative comments on his legit product.
Amazon.com would NOT do a thing about it.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Nope....sure won't.
A friend made a product and it was selling like crazy.
C h i nks copied the product.
Copied his ad.
Copied his pics AND left HUNDREDS of fake negative comments on his legit product.
Amazon.com would NOT do a thing about it.
that’s because Amazon does the same thing. I think where they will start getting people is on eBay and PayPal. I heard right now it’s like 20k. They moving that Down to 600? Wtf? Might as well not even deal with the shit

·
LS Powah!
12,552 Posts
You're a piece of shit. How many times have you sold or bought something in your life for cash? Every year you pay as little tax as possible...just like most people. You claim to not be a dem....yet your views and opinions are in line with them most of the time.
Found another tax cheat.
I bet if the government crawled up your ass, you'd be busted for tax evasion.
Nope, because I obey the law. Not having to worry about being busted by the government feels great.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts