Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://tribunist.com/news/congress-moves-to-take-700-billion-contract-from-citi-over-their-new-anti-gun-policy/

Congress Moves to Take $700 Billion Contract from CITI Over Their New Anti-Gun Policy

Less than a month after Citibank announced new gun-related restrictions for its client businesses, a group of Republican congressmen is calling for a $700 billion federal credit card program contract with Citibank to be terminated. The 16 members of Congress have requested that the General Services Administration (GSA) re-evaluate the agreement because of Citibank’s “anti-Second Amendment policies.”

·
Registered
23,338 Posts
:smt023

·
Registered
36,520 Posts
CitiBank may have every right to do what they did, but just as it applies to people who run around exercising their right to free speech, they can also expect to deal with the consequences of their actions. I doubt this will come to fruition...we're talking a $700B contract and somebody is gonna see that it stands. But I like the way this group is thinking.

Screw 'em. Worst bank I've ever dealt with on all fronts; I dumped them years ago before Citigroup decided to pull completely out of this area. Too bad they didn't take Wells Fargo along with them.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,950 Posts
That will get their attention :)

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
All Citibank lobbyists TTFMF!

·
Registered
23,338 Posts
CitiBank may have every right to do what they did, but just as it applies to people who run around exercising their right to free speech, they can also expect to deal with the consequences of their actions. I doubt this will come to fruition...we're talking a $700B contract and somebody is gonna see that it stands. But I like the way this group is thinking.

Screw 'em. Worst bank I've ever dealt with on all fronts; I dumped them years ago before Citigroup decided to pull completely out of this area. Too bad they didn't take Wells Fargo along with them.
Primerica is a sub co of Citi we were licensed in some various investment vehicles under Primerica...and in a room filled with approx 2,000 of fellow VP's, Brokers, etc. when the :SHTF in sub-prime started in 2008 emergency meeting Baton Rouge Regional Director boldly told all present "not to worry, we don't market or sell those sub-prime loans or investments"

It was merely a few weeks/months later that Primerica Citi was plastered all over the MSM as deep in the sub-prime mess...

Divested all personal relationships w then @ that time.

Phuck Them!!! Lying Bish's!!! :smt082

Reactions: Some Car Guy

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
26,637 Posts
I will dump my Costco card once I have my next VISA card lined up

·
Registered
24,008 Posts
http://tribunist.com/news/congress-moves-to-take-700-billion-contract-from-citi-over-their-new-anti-gun-policy/

Congress Moves to Take $700 Billion Contract from CITI Over Their New Anti-Gun Policy

Less than a month after Citibank announced new gun-related restrictions for its client businesses, a group of Republican congressmen is calling for a $700 billion federal credit card program contract with Citibank to be terminated. The 16 members of Congress have requested that the General Services Administration (GSA) re-evaluate the agreement because of Citibank’s “anti-Second Amendment policies.”
They should. If you can lose your business because you refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple, WHY should Citi be able to refuse to do business with ANYONE because they are a gun manufacturer or sell guns? Pretty stupid move, turning away business. WHO is iin charge of their PR, Genghis Khan?????????

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Bank of America has the same new policy toward gun manufacturers and sellers. Coincidentally they both received bail out money from the Federal Government.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,152 Posts
Well my daily operations cards will have to get cut up if this doesn't force them to rescind that policy.

I use the CITI 2% rewards card daily and the CITI Costco card.

·
Registered
24,008 Posts

·
Smuck
5,288 Posts
Terrible news! Minus another good bank that I worked with to cash out my money... I Wonder how many online stores will close that were engaged in legal selling cvv codes... This Bank was one of the best for carding since it provided all the information about the client without any problems, you only had to provide the card details. This news is really very pity. On this forum, there're people who managed to earn thanks to this bank and its shortcomings and how much money did you make?
So you are a fucking thief, get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Doubt something like that would have any legs unless it was a requirement during the government bid process.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts