Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5.1 Worst one we have had since 1916. They say we have had 85 this year that showed up on the Seismograph. May be normal, IDK

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,148 Posts
I am quite a distance away and felt it a little. Lots of people called and text asking if I felt it. Shortly after it a lady told me her Facebook was blowing up about it. I didn't think you would feel a earthquake this far away but the news said it was felt all the way to the coast.

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am quite a distance away and felt it a little. Lots of people called and text asking if I felt it. Shortly after it a lady told me her Facebook was blowing up about it. I didn't think you would feel a earthquake this far away but the news said it was felt all the way to the coast.
A friend of mine was in Sparta getting his bees loaded up to bring home that he leaves on a farm there for the sour wood honey. He said he couldn't get down the mountain fast enough after that! LOL

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,701 Posts
We have had flooding, hurricane, tornadoes, earthquake, what's next, locust? :p
As long as there isnt a president biden we will be ok

·
Registered
13,250 Posts
I must be loosing it, I didn't feel a thing. Some friends from the area did.

·
Registered
13,250 Posts
A friend of mine was in Sparta getting his bees loaded up to bring home that he leaves on a farm there for the sour wood honey. He said he couldn't get down the mountain fast enough after that! LOL
I was in Sparta last week. That is some beautiful country up there. Until it shakes I guess......

·
Registered
13,250 Posts

·
Registered
13,250 Posts
No, I love it up there though. Sometimes I help my buddy take his bees up there. I am here at Lake Norman.
Heck, you must be a regular at Mooresville then.

·
Registered
13,250 Posts
Was. I haven't been in a while. Need another vette to go with your car😀
I'll PM you next time we go. Several YB members go along. We may not win much, but no one has more fun I don't think!

Reactions: rattletrap
1 - 20 of 43 Posts