Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
bye
50,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you doing tomorrow for Earthday 2010?

I'm eating a couple bowls of pinto beans, some smoked sausage and drinking a few San Miguel beers. I'm leaving very early in the morning for Cali and get there just in time for some "Greenhouse gas" emissions!:smt044:smt044:smt044

http://www.earthday.org/earthday2010

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Sigh, it's that time again?? Just doing my yearly dumping used motor oil in the local water supply...no waiting @ local restaurants for the next few weeks
,,,TLW.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Didn't the Earthday founder kill some gal and hide her in a trunk or something?. I think we had to exradite him from France.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What will I do tomorrow? Absolutely nothing. It does happen to be one of my favorite days - but that's only because it brings awareness and guilt to those that do not think of common sense on a normal basis. I spend many days throughout the year taking care of the Earth - and saving it up for only one day out of the year. Yeah - sure okay I'm a little bit of a tree hugger, but I'm not extreme. I figure I do enough to make up for my love of gas guzzling, resource sucking muscle cars. I love the environment but not enough to give up my vehicle!!

·
bye
50,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What will I do tomorrow? Absolutely nothing. It does happen to be one of my favorite days - but that's only because it brings awareness and guilt to those that do not think of common sense on a normal basis. I spend many days throughout the year taking care of the Earth - and saving it up for only one day out of the year. Yeah - sure okay I'm a little bit of a tree hugger, but I'm not extreme. I figure I do enough to make up for my love of gas guzzling, resource sucking muscle cars. I love the environment but not enough to give up my vehicle!!
You selfish biotch!:p

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
I'M GOING TO SEE HOW MANY ARESOL CANS I CAN SET FREE.....AFTER I BURN A DUMP TRUCK LOAD OF STYROFOAM COFFEE CUPS!:p J/K

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Nothing special, just going to burn an old stack of tires. Maybe toss some plastic bottles out my truck window as I drive. Same old same old.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts