Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed my SBF to a Blow through setup about 10PSI on E85 my question is I also have a IS fogger with its on fuel system.
Can I still run the fogger as is with the blower setup? Run E85 in main tank and when use fogger use 110 in The dedicated fogger fuel system.Does this make sense or am i not clear enough.Thanks

·
Registered
543 Posts
I just changed my SBF to a Blow through setup about 10PSI on E85 my question is I also have a IS fogger with its on fuel system.
Can I still run the fogger as is with the blower setup? Run E85 in main tank and when use fogger use 110 in The dedicated fogger fuel system.Does this make sense or am i not clear enough.Thanks
Why not e85 for both?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess i could but i was hoping not have to redo the fogger setup.Wouldnt i have to rejet it?
Fogger runs great like it is

·
Registered
543 Posts
Changing jets no big deal.Having 2 sep systems is crazy to me.In a blower deal I want as much cooling effect as possible.So e85 has gains there also.I run my carb pressure and nitrous fuel pressure off of one regulator set at 5.5 lbs.Jet according.One pump and one tank.I dont worry about having to turn on another system or adding more amp load to electric side.See jet change looks damn simple to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts