Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it every time we race E-TOWN'S 8.50 ASSHOLES park in our way. We put cones out by the trailer so people know not to park there. When we come back from making a pass, there a bunch of YA BOYZ and there fucking imports parked behind trailer. I know we cant expect too much from people like this, but try to have some common sense. The track even has the area blocked off for the 8.50 racers. I guess these YA BOYZ are just so lazy they are looking for a close spot to the stands. PARK OUT IN DA WEEDS BITCHES!!!!!!!!

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,083 Posts
That is why I park down by the tech booth. Good luck with those a-holes, they will continue to do that shit as long as they are allowed to park in the pits.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
8.50 has a organzied parking section dedicated to us on those events.

We should not have to be parking by tech.

Craig is 100% right and it amazes me that some of these people can dress themselves in the morning.

Who actually pulls into the pits and sees a RACE trailer and thinks "SCORE!!! a parking spot right BEHIND this trailer and NO ONE grabbed it up!!!--must be my lucky day i'm gonna play the lotto!!!"

What micro brain cells are at work to come up with that plan??--Seriously!!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Peaple these days have ZERO common sense. What idiot parks in an area surrounded by race cars and trailors? Oh yea I forgot... they think they have race cars! What a fucking joke. It's simple. DON'T PARK WHERE YOU DON'T BELONG!!!

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,083 Posts
You are correct Harry.I got sick of tired of those morons a long time ago and started parking at the top end of the track. That doesn't always gaurantee me anything either!

How about next time this happens to one of you guys you winch the car into the trailer and shut the door. When the jack ass comes looking for his/her car and finds it gone, that'll be awesome!

Face-it, there are a LOT more of us racers on the property (with friends) than those assholes!

I got into it with two bikers one night. They were suprised when 10 of my friends were instantly at my back. They put their shit in their van and left!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I will do like i saw a while back when someone did that on a sunday......

I guess about 6 peeps got together and put the car ON a 55 gal drum!!!!---funniest shit i ever saw there--lol

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,083 Posts
That's awesome!

Could always drag it into the lake too.............. ;)

A few years ago my buddy loads-up, gets on the cell phone to let the wife know he's leaving, and someone pulls-in right behind his trailer and parks. He didn't see that car and backed right into it!

Guy gets out of the car pissed-off. My friend gets out to see what the hell he just hit. I walk-over to look at my friends trailer. Guy looks at both of us and leaves.

Now, we were parked around the 1000ft mark and there was NO ONE around us!

Some people should NOT be allowed to reproduce dammit!

·
Registered
874 Posts
You nailed it perfectly Craig. Had this happen to me last year, came back from 1st round in the 10.00 class and a piece of crap import was behind my trailer on a jack and they were changing tires. I got out screaming at them, but they wasted alot of my time getting ready for 2nd round while they got their junk out of my way. The tailgate on my trailer was down so anyone with half a brain would know it would be a bad place to park. Wish we could ban these jackasses from the track!

·
Registered
566 Posts
advise to all DONT even think of parking behind Ali's trailer especially if she had lost that round........i saw it first hand:smt084:smt097 .......she's no joke when it comes to parking.....lol.......

·
Registered
247 Posts
I see that all the time too! I park with the 8.50 guys but they make a spot for me (you know, so I can make believe I'm closer to going 8.50, lol). I always see the import guys parked behind the trailers. bs. I'll try yelling too if you guys aren't by the trailer and someone pulls in. Mike, you park so far I never know you're there until you come into the lanes

·
Registered
281 Posts
advise to all DONT even think of parking behind Ali's trailer especially if she had lost that round........i saw it first hand:smt084:smt097 .......she's no joke when it comes to parking.....lol.......
Ali wanted to rip that guy's face off lol. That guy had 20 people around him and he still had the balls to talk back to her. She put him in his place. Thats the last time he parks behind her trailor lol:smt066

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,083 Posts
I see that all the time too! I park with the 8.50 guys but they make a spot for me (you know, so I can make believe I'm closer to going 8.50, lol). I always see the import guys parked behind the trailers. bs. I'll try yelling too if you guys aren't by the trailer and someone pulls in. Mike, you park so far I never know you're there until you come into the lanes
Shay, all my boyz in the 8.50 class told me to PIITWMF!

If I get my car back together this year maybe I'll try running with them. :)

Oh, that is Park It In The Weeds Mutha F'er! ;)

Hell, I like my quiet spot down there anyway. :)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'm sure with 2 floor jacks and about 6 pissed off guys we can put that car anywhere we want!!!

AND WILL!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey, I'd save you a spot if you would SHOW UP AGAIN! Where you been hiding dude?
I broke some stuff on the car and the Suburban. I made it out for the first time on the 16th. The car is still loaded up so I`ll be there Friday night. I`ll bring a few sandwiches..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Yup, things got pretty heated and I was not in the best of moods to begin with that night. This has become an issue at e-town since last season and Friday night was no exception. It happened on three different occasions that night, in a barricaded area, with cones set up around our pit area. I have no patience for ignorance, bullshit, and plain old stupidity. It would be nice for people to exercise some common sense and better judgement.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,083 Posts
It would be nice for people to exercise some common sense and better judgement.

You're kidding, right? This is New Jersey you know.................

Every year this state gets more and more morons in it.....

I thought E-Town has a security gaurd at the entrance to the 8.50 area. Guess the fools can come-up the return road though and the gaurd wouldn't see them.

Listen, any of you 8.50 racers can borrow my truck, put it in 4WD Low, hookup my tow strap and drag their shyt to the lake. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
mike, PIITHWF!!!! you are funny as hell! I pretty much stopped going to the track on weds to avoid all the stupidity issues.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
You're kidding, right? This is New Jersey you know.................

Every year this state gets more and more morons in it.....

I thought E-Town has a security gaurd at the entrance to the 8.50 area. Guess the fools can come-up the return road though and the gaurd wouldn't see them.

Listen, any of you 8.50 racers can borrow my truck, put it in 4WD Low, hookup my tow strap and drag their shyt to the lake. :)
Security patrols the entire pit area, not just the 8.50 area. They had one person stationed at the barricaded area when we first arrived to guide us to our parking area. He left after everyone arrived.

The lake is sounding like a good idea!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts