Yellow Bullet Forums banner

161 - 180 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
13,350 Posts
Thanks nastenotch and tmodlin! I can make out both pictures, actually. Would I be correct in assuming that atmospheric conditions are the reason that the numbers haven't been getting any better? Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Cookie cutters. These classes are all written for Mustangs. The minimum weights are so low that they force you to or you can't compete. Yawn!
Just enjoy racing and talking about it. Triggered fuckers find something to bitch about no matter what.

Start your own class for non-mustangs, bring 10k and a set of rules and make it go. I will watch and talk about that one too!

·
Registered
13,350 Posts
From Dragzine.com:

DXP Street racer Shawn Pevlor qualified number two in class and set the record with a 4.99 and improved in round two to a 4.97 at 140 but went red against John Paterno’s 67 Nova by -.012 to end his weekend early.

Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
801 Posts
Well, we made it to the finals but it didn't happen for us. Might have been closer if we could have kept the nose down, but that's racing. Learned a lot, felt we did alright considering we had never made a pass on that combo and tire before Tuesday, broke a transmission input and had the car back together for first qualifier. The Connelly team are top competitors and always have a really good program.

161 - 180 of 204 Posts