Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone getting into that class at Duck's upcoming race event?I'm thinking about getting in it with my blue turtle.

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Small blocks only,no coil on plug,cheater plate only with -4 line,265 mickey ss tire only,4150 carb&intake only,no billet base plates or main bodies......plus weights per cyl head.....
275/60 mikey radial

·
Registered
789 Posts
the carbs they are using will be legal but won't be jegs or Summit bought pieces. they are getting them to true flow well over 1000cfm, the intakes will support the power and although "smaller" will flow well and have increased velocity to support power and the spec plate with the correct and legal noids and lines are worth about 350hp. 5.0s or better will happen, hide and watch.

·
Registered
13,009 Posts
Another entry level class outta hand before it starts....
Entry level and heads up are not compatible terms. Has never failed to be proven. The question is only how long it will take. Takes less time nowadays because fame and glory travels much faster now. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
767 Posts
Entry level and heads up are not compatible terms. Has never failed to be proven. The question is only how long it will take. Takes less time nowadays because fame and glory travels much faster now. Take care. Tom Worthington
LOL SEE YOU CRYBABIES IN THE LANES...

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I won't have enough engine to compete with the heavy hitters but i still think it would be fun to try the class before big money moves in and makes the class out of my reach to be competitive.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts