Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had liver and onions with bell peppers for lunch today.I followed that up with cabbage rolls and sauerkraut for dinner.

I'm going to share with my loving wife tonight and holy smokes she isn't going to like basking in the unique richness I'm percolating right now.:-D

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
you're a douche.
LOL.

·
25,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let us know how you come out in the divorce.
She can make a ripe one herself.Girls fart too and she is the most farting women I've ever been around.She is a lady in public but at home will let it fly like a 300 lb truck driver.It's just my turn tonight...............

She would be pissed if she knew I just typed that.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
I can't help it.It is even rank to me and that is hard to accomplish.

I told her I just want to spoon like we do every night sweety.
i hope she shits in your pillow.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Go for it, BLAST HER!!

Its taco truck and mass budweisers for me to produce such toxicity ON DEMAND baby!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

Farting, lifes greatest pleasure.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Oh my! Where did you come up with this idea?

·
25,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i hope she shits in your pillow.
I could tell a story about when she was really sick but we'll leave that one alone.

Think explosive diarhea and cuddling................I'm suprised you can't smell me in Washington.Actually I wish you could.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
I could tell a story about when she was really sick but we'll leave that one alone.

Think explosive diarhea and cuddling................I'm suprised you can't smell me in Washington.Actually I wish you could.
i don't.
i'd find a way to get you back so hard.
lol.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Gimmie your addy resurr, I'll trap one of my fart masterpieces in a can and send it to ya:p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts