Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a '67 chevelle 300, original paint, rust free, with a nasty small block. Dumb phuck calls today, doesn't want the motor, OK, I'll keep it. I give him a price and he thinks it's too much, he said ''it's gonna need paint''. I guess I have to give a deep discount because he doesn't like the color and has to ship the car 1600 miles.

FUCK OFF .... rant over

·
Registered
11,168 Posts
nut jobs everywhere....i had a 70 chevelle ss396 up for sale. beautiful car. I had a nut call me wanting to argue about the car....FUCK OFF! :)

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts
cant be worst than a mopar maniac....man most of those guys have big chips on their shoulders!

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Try buying a "built" mustang from an 18 yo kid. They think a cold air and exhaust is built and they want 6000 for the thing.

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These asshats who can't appreciate rust free cars haven't paid for rust repairs or panel replacement lately. Annoying just trying to reason with them, the economy sucks, they think everything should be cheap. FUCK 'EM

·
Registered
305 Posts
In January, I went to an auction and a gutted 66 Nova SS, no motor, no trans, no interior, no glass, and the entire trunk and side drops cut out. Missing all trim for windows and emblems. Wiring harness gone and rusted. Opening bid 350.00. I would not have towed it to the scrap yard if someone gave it to me.....

Sold 2,750.00
I told the guy with me " Where are these guys when I'm selling shit?"

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
How much you want for it? Send me some pics....

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Sold a 99 f350 yesterday,guy bought it without driving it,had to have it.Has a 4.10 pois rear end,goose neck and tag hook up.Truck is super clean for a 99,7.3 turbo 180,000 for $7800.Blew my phone up 4 hours later,turns too many rpm at 70,has a fuel leak,(bs),6 speed makes a noise when you leave red light in 2nd gear (DUH).Took it back because I'm a nice guy(sucker really).WTF.? HATE SELLING SHEIT.!!!!!!!

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,379 Posts
Sold a 99 f350 yesterday,guy bought it without driving it,had to have it.Has a 4.10 pois rear end,goose neck and tag hook up.Truck is super clean for a 99,7.3 turbo 180,000 for $7800.Blew my phone up 4 hours later,turns too many rpm at 70,has a fuel leak,(bs),6 speed makes a noise when you leave red light in 2nd gear (DUH).Took it back because I'm a nice guy(sucker really).WTF.? HATE SELLING SHEIT.!!!!!!!
Thats the best 7.3 there is too.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Perfect timing on this thread.
The '68 Shelby was sitting in the wife's spot in the carport yesterday, after she drove it . It has Dymo labels in both the side windows that say NOT FOR SALE. Got home from work last night and 3 young guys sitting out in front in a late 90's Dodge half-ton. "Old mustang and everthing is for sale was their game". So I gave them a price....Should have heard the air turn blue from them. Would have thought I just kicked their dog........ douchbags. Thought I might have to fight my way out of the situation until one of them noticed my Sig. in the body holster (C.C.W. to the rescue). They beat feet.
Car went back into the main garage, and I'm keeping their licence plate # just in case something odd happens.
Try not selling, It's worse

·
Registered
355 Posts
i sold a 67 belvedere a few years ago. the car was running and driving with a 440 in it. competely done even down to the paint. it was the blue off the dodge 2000's dodge pickups with a flat black stripes. had a guy drive from kentucky to look at it. told him to come up with no less then 8500..... came up looked at it for like 2 hours told me hed give me 4500 for it because hed need to redo the entire car. i told im to get back in his trailblazer and drive the fuck back to kentucky because its not leaving my garage for less then 8500. fucking mopar guys are annoying.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Try buying a "built" mustang from an 18 yo kid. They think a cold air and exhaust is built and they want 6000 for the thing.
......And they think it has big power because they wrote down all of the gains they should have recieved from the "mods"
Here is how they think:

stock 5.0 - 300
TB- 30
CAI- 30
ehhaust - 80
tune - 40
upper and lower intake - 35
stickers - 10
drag radials - 20
2' cervinis hood - 15
alum driveshaft - 15

575RWHP!