Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
42,203 Posts
Are the sponsors doing this for Duck? For the racers? Or for the recognition that it all brings???

I see liberals screaming for sponsors to drop people every time something bad is said...Well, guess what...When the sponsors fall for that, and drop this race, a huge hole will never be filled...This race has been bigger than Donald Long for a long time...

He said something shitty that we dont agree with, big fucking deal...

·
Moderater
12,725 Posts
Noice Moobs..

Speaking of born assholes..and a gold chain wearing one to boot..lmao

Reactions: RonSmith

·
This Space For Lease
2,286 Posts
Are the sponsors doing this for Duck? For the racers? Or for the recognition that it all brings???

I see liberals screaming for sponsors to drop people every time something bad is said...Well, guess what...When the sponsors fall for that, and drop this race, a huge hole will never be filled...This race has been bigger than Donald Long for a long time...

He said something shitty that we dont agree with, big fucking deal...
If indeed, as you say, this race has "become bigger than Duck", then somebody else will step into the void and snap it up if Duck becomes sponsor Kryptonite.. There ARE other promoters who offer similar races, and it would benefit them greatly. Radial racing has a place in organized drag racing.

All this bullshit would go away if the moron would simply apologize, though...

·
42,203 Posts
If indeed, as you say, this race has "become bigger than Duck", then somebody else will step into the void and snap it up if Duck becomes sponsor Kryptonite.. There ARE other promoters who offer similar races, and it would benefit them greatly. Radial racing has a place in organized drag racing.

All this bullshit would go away if the moron would simply apologize, though...
I'd really like to know the entire story first...

As for an apology...Does that really undo the words that you heard him say?

If the back story shows shitty policing, I dont need an apology.

·
Registered
19,634 Posts
I'd really like to know the entire story first...

As for an apology...Does that really undo the words that you heard him say?

If the back story shows shitty policing, I dont need an apology.
Does it matter? Is there a legitimate reason to wish a bloody death on someone?

·
42,203 Posts
Does it matter? Is there a legitimate reason to wish a bloody death on someone?
I wish death on child molesters...Others that I know are quick to wish death on a cheating spouse...Some wish death on the IRS auditors...The list goes on and on...You probably can find people that have been wronged by a cop, that would wish death on cops...

"IF"(keyword) Duck felt that the cops were being assholes(in order to generate revenue), maybe he is one that wishes death for those actions...

The whole point is...Did his "wishing" cause the police to get injured? Or, did it just step on feelings, all while making himself look dumb????

Duck might be a fucking huge asshole...But I am willing to bet that damn near everyone at his race, as well as those that watch the videos, are having a great time...If ONE man's stupid words, on a video, are enough to end all of it, then we are some sad mother fuckers...

·
Registered
19,634 Posts
I wish death on child molesters...Others that I know are quick to wish death on a cheating spouse...Some wish death on the IRS auditors...The list goes on and on...You probably can find people that have been wronged by a cop, that would wish death on cops...

"IF"(keyword) Duck felt that the cops were being assholes(in order to generate revenue), maybe he is one that wishes death for those actions...

The whole point is...Did his "wishing" cause the police to get injured? Or, did it just step on feelings, all while making himself look dumb????

Duck might be a fucking huge asshole...But I am willing to bet that damn near everyone at his race, as well as those that watch the videos, are having a great time...If ONE man's stupid words, on a video, are enough to end all of it, then we are some sad mother fuckers...
Where did you stand on the kneeling NFL players? I don't have the time or interest to go find your posts about it?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
After this little stunt he pulled he can run this race without sponsors goodluck finding them for the future..
Heard that same statement nearly every year hes had this race. Literally every year and funny they all show back up. Get some thicker skin gentlemen and stop thinking your opinion is the end all, be all. I remember when this used to be a racing site. Now its run by

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
If I was a sponsor and my name was at the bottom of that video like some are. I would be rethinking my advertising dollars for sure. Publicity is publicity, but at what cost?

101 - 120 of 121 Posts