Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Don’t know if he means local or on the hwy. I went through there last weekend and first of this week and I set the cruise on 72. Huge speed trap through there. I hopped off on an exit about 3am and there were 4 troopers sitting on the overpass 2 on each side. They got one right when I got to the top of the ramp. I may of been going 75 so lucky I exited.

·
Former RJ instigator
40,308 Posts
Duck could of just said something like this ----> "hey guys, watch your speed coming to the track, the police are out in force, please don't give them a reason to do their job, be safe".

But noooooo, that fat fuck has to go off the deep end and bump his gums like the trailer park trash that he is, fuck him, I hope the cops in that area pay him a visit and serve him a big slice of humble pie!

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,129 Posts
man...there are some beautiful cars there but some of those bodies are almost cartoonish. :)
the blue Mustang with the Giant blower..lol..wow,hard to laugh though when it goes low 3.70's at over 200mph.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
If you aren't doing anything wrong, the cops won't have a reason to pull you over. Seems simple enough to me. ?‍♂

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
man...there are some beautiful cars there but some of those bodies are almost cartoonish. :)
the blue Mustang with the Giant blower..lol..wow,hard to laugh though when it goes low 3.70's at over 200mph.
Whats funny about it? I dont follow...

·
42,185 Posts
If you aren't doing anything wrong, the cops won't have a reason to pull you over. Seems simple enough to me. ?‍♂
Thats so so true...If the police were to start enforcing EVERY law on the books, i'm wondering how society would accept it...Would it still be simple enough?

Again, in this scenario, I do not know all of the back story...While I'm not one to wish death on people, I dont go nuts over someone saying an idiotic thing during a temper tantrum...Which is all Duck was throwing...He did a dumb ass thing, IN MY OPINION...But its not the end of the world...

We are the same group of people that talk about people getting too easily offended these days, yet here we are, offended over something that was said on the internet.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,877 Posts
Thats so so true...If the police were to start enforcing EVERY law on the books, i'm wondering how society would accept it...Would it still be simple enough?

Again, in this scenario, I do not know all of the back story...While I'm not one to wish death on people, I dont go nuts over someone saying an idiotic thing during a temper tantrum...Which is all Duck was throwing...He did a dumb ass thing, IN MY OPINION...But its not the end of the world...

We are the same group of people that talk about people getting too easily offended these days, yet here we are, offended over something that was said on the internet.
There's a difference between being "offended" and realizing a person's true character.

·
Super Moderator
44,874 Posts
C'mon. He doesn't get a pass because he is "promoting". It isn't controversial, it's hateful. He's hateful. I don't ascribe to the any publicity is good publicity school of thought
Giving him a pass or not is up to you. I take it for what it is; shock content to get views.
thats it... pick a fight with the guys and gals that could put a end to his event...lol
Everyone knows police can put a damper on your day, when you're just taking a ride to the grocery store, by giving you that "5 over" speeding ticket. And it's obvious common practice of police forces around the country to set up camp next to events that showcase high horse power, fast race cars, to try to nail fast driving spectators who have an attraction to watching fast cars, and driving fast. Duh. It happens outside every track, drag racing, oval track, road courses, etc,..etc,...when large events are held.
Now, knowing that is already happening, to deliberately put out a video bashing said police force, who are setting up around your own event, and to go as far as calling them every name in the book, and more than once saying you hope that they die, and that they deserve to die painful deaths,....is pure ideocracy. Promoting my ass. You can't hide stupid,..no matter what you want to call it. Aside from the hope for injury and death toward the cops, one thing he is promoting is "more" cop presence, more tickets being written for his spectators, and most likely, some added pressure and trouble for him and his event from law enforcement, inspectors, etc,....

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,877 Posts
You mean it took this, for you to realize his true character? Alrighty then.
Yes. I've always considered him an ass. Even from back in the day's of Puddin and him here on YB. But, his rant exposed a different level of character.....at least to me. There's a difference between being a annoying clown and a hateful shit bag who wishes graphic death to people over speeding tickets. Then doubles down with multiple posts afterwards full of Greta "how dare you."

Don't think I'm alone on this one.

·
42,185 Posts
Yes. I've always considered him an ass. Even from back in the day's of Puddin and him here on YB. But, his rant exposed a different level of character.....at least to me. There's a difference between being a annoying clown and a hateful shit bag who wishes graphic death to people over speeding tickets. Then doubles down with multiple posts afterwards full of Greta "how dare you."

Don't think I'm alone on this one.

I'm well aware that you arent alone...I guess I just see people differently...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
No I get pulled all the time for doing nothing
Good luck with that. I for one have never been pulled over unless I was breaking a law, and then I deserved what I got, because I knew better.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts

No shit. I didnt realize how many Democrats we had on this site. You guys go to your safe space where words cant hurt you and I'll let you know when the big had promoter is done for the weekend and you can come out. Geeze... same shit every year. Duck haters come out acting like they are shocked from dumb shit he says and say they will never go to his race, sell off their tickets, bla bla bla... mean while there's a line as far as I can see down the highway to get in this place. People come for the race and the badass
cars, not for the loud mouth promoter. Shut the fuck up already.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
No shit. I didnt realize how many Democrats we had on this site. You guys go to your safe space where words cant hurt you and I'll let you know when the big had promoter is done for the weekend and you can come out. Geeze... same shit every year. Duck haters come out acting like they are shocked from dumb shit he says and say they will never go to his race, sell off their tickets, bla bla bla... mean while there's a line as far as I can see down the highway to get in this place. People come for the race and the badass
^^^ Democrat ^^^. Lol

·
Registered
1,948 Posts

After this little stunt he pulled he can run this race without sponsors goodluck finding them for the future..

81 - 100 of 121 Posts