Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Beyond old
3,562 Posts
It's a well known fact. I -75 in South central GA, and I -95 on the east side, are heavily patrolled highways. The drug runners are the targets. Speeding is a reason to haul your dumb ass over.
Over here, on I-20, into and out of Atlanta, is the same way. Morgan county has 22 mi of I-20 jurisdiction. My buds drug dog is a real money maker!

Most arrests are by the various county sheriffs depts. Called "revenue enhancement". :sneaky:

As for the Duck fuk, he'll get his. When the law dogs get wind of his hog jogs flappin, they'll Arrange a "meeting".
They can well sic the fire marshal on him, pull massive "license checks" going into/out of the track. Lots of ways to fuk w/ this asshole.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Cops are just looking to hook some DUI's. Nothing more, nothing less. If they cant get ya in a DUI, they'll just use the speeding excuse, or any other reason, a for pulling you over. It's what all small town police departments do, when a crowd comes to town.

·
Beyond old
3,562 Posts
He could have been a hero and posted a warning to watch out for the cops. Don't speed or do anything stupid.
Cops suck in general and are basically revenue generators. But we ALL know that. But to post what he did as a promoter on FB was nail in his coffin !!!
Next time you need help, try calling your mom...

·
Registered
546 Posts
The 5 times I have been to the race I always thought the cops in that town where out in force the days I was there. Every time I came or left they had at least 1 person pulled over. The cops in the small towns are out to earn their towns $$ as much as they can, to help pay their salaries nothing more, they aint there to keep any 1 safe. Its easier to pull people over for seat belts, speeding etc... than to stop real crime, and it pays better.

·
Registered
7,080 Posts
He is a hateful human being and I hope he reaps what he sows.
He's a promoter who's always saying controversial shit to get his videos/posts shared. It gets people talking. This thread is a perfect example. He's been doing it forever. Tactless, tasteless and douchey? Yup, but promoters gonna promote.

·
Mother Hen
49,442 Posts
He's a promoter who's always saying controversial shit to get his videos/posts shared. It gets people talking. This thread is a perfect example. He's been doing it forever. Tactless, tasteless and douchey? Yup, but promoters gonna promote.
C'mon. He doesn't get a pass because he is "promoting". It isn't controversial, it's hateful. He's hateful. I don't ascribe to the any publicity is good publicity school of thought

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Next time you need help, try calling your mom...
Why would I call some jerk off who will look for a reason to give me a ticket before helping !!! I'll call my buddies FIRST!!! And Protection ???? LOL !! I'll call them to clean up the bodies!!! They won't even respond to an accident unless there are ambulances called !!! YES...IVE SEEN 4-5 CAR ACCIDENTS WITH NO POLICE !! THEY JUST SEND THE TOW TRUCKS!!!! For the MOST PART they are USELESS!!!! Now, I don't wish them DEATH either. It's a shame the FEW good guys are spoiled by the MAJORITY of Revenue generators!!!

·
Registered
7,080 Posts
C'mon. He doesn't get a pass because he is "promoting". It isn't controversial, it's hateful. He's hateful. I don't ascribe to the any publicity is good publicity school of thought
Giving him a pass or not is up to you. I take it for what it is; shock content to get views.

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
those of us in the industry call it shit posting.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I was thinking about going to LO 11 this weekend, but I think I will pass on it.
I don't need pissy cops messing with me .

61 - 80 of 121 Posts