Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,669 Posts
What kind of idiot stops on railroad tracks?
My guess is any idiot that does the cops would move them before doing anything they needed to do. Like the cops are going to stand and your window and talk to you while you are on tracks.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,432 Posts
Putting on a big race like this isn't usually a big hit with the surrounding community. Having the promoter talk about first responders like this in a public forum can be a death sentence.
Hopefully all of his sponsors do the right thing. I would hate to have to switch brands on multiple components on/in my cars...…...but I will.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
He could have been a hero and posted a warning to watch out for the cops. Don't speed or do anything stupid.
Cops suck in general and are basically revenue generators. But we ALL know that. But to post what he did as a promoter on FB was nail in his coffin !!!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,669 Posts
Redwhite this is the Internet you're not supposed to bring logic into this Lol
Ha! What was I thinking??

BTW - Good Ol' Donald is over there on FB digging his hole deeper. Both is personal page and Duck X now have posts defending his statements.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Damn.... aguy on ducks FB page selling these.

I’m selling two vip tickets and a vip parking spot for lights out 11, friday-sunday. I paid $940

41 - 60 of 121 Posts