Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
42,002 Posts
Does anyone know the entire story? Are the police writing tickets for any and everything they can? Or, are they writing realistic tickets and Duck decided to go 100% asshole?

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
5,959 Posts
Putting on a big race like this isn't usually a big hit with the surrounding community. Having the promoter talk about first responders like this in a public forum can be a death sentence.
I hope they make it pure hell for the fat fuck.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
14,913 Posts
Putting on a big race like this isn't usually a big hit with the surrounding community. Having the promoter talk about first responders like this in a public forum can be a death sentence.

^^ yep

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
I know a few cops and a state trooper that was heading down tonight that canceled. Not even gonna watch the live feed or nothing now due to that comment. Its one thing to go off on a rant but then wish death on them is going to far. So they are pulling people over for speeding. Kinda simple don't speed in that area.

·
Super Moderator
44,560 Posts
I find it funny how he keeps saying,.."don't give these cock suckers, sons of bitches, low life, etc,..etc,...a chance at getting your hard earned money. Do what ever you got to do to not give them your hard earned money,..bla, bla, bla"

Wouldn't it just be easier to say,..."Hey, don't break the law and speed near the track, and the police won't have to do their job and give you a ticket"

What a tough guy, doing a social media rant,....ooooooo,.....soooo scary…..lol.

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,033 Posts
like this doesnt happen anywhere else ? do the speed limit and you wont get pulled over.

a race promotor spouting off like this.... hopefully the nut huggers realize what he really is and start ditching his events... not worth it to be associated with people like that

·
This Space For Lease
2,284 Posts
He's probably freaking out that the subscription numbers aren't what he thought or what SpeedVideo promised... and in his limited intellectual way, lashed out..

He's still got a fair number of bootlickers that would follow him to the end of the Earth though...

·
42,002 Posts
So nobody knows any of the details?

I have friends that live in a neighborhood that has its own police department...The association was in financial trouble, and informed the police that they were going to have to shut down if revenue didnt pick up...Suddenly, ONE mile over the speed limit got you a ticket...ANY vehicle infractions got you a ticket...Even if your GRASS was getting tall, you got a ticket...

So, thats why I ask what the back story is on this one...If the cops are revenue grabbing, I dont agree with it...Doesnt mean I condone what Duck said, but i'm not Duck...Some people can be way bigger assholes that I can be...

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,023 Posts
Sounds like the police are out in force writing tickets for every little thing they can, which although is allowed by law, is total bs.

I can understand the frustration with that kind of policing, but when you're the face of an organization you need to show some self control and find more constructive ways to channel frustration and anger. That video isn't gonna make you any friends, and it certainly isn't gonna make the police respond in a positive way.

·
Moderater
12,629 Posts
Umm..it Georgia!!

I live 700 miles away and know not to speed though there. Speed trap central, worse than Ohio..

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,669 Posts
So nobody knows any of the details?

I have friends that live in a neighborhood that has its own police department...The association was in financial trouble, and informed the police that they were going to have to shut down if revenue didnt pick up...Suddenly, ONE mile over the speed limit got you a ticket...ANY vehicle infractions got you a ticket...Even if your GRASS was getting tall, you got a ticket...

So, thats why I ask what the back story is on this one...If the cops are revenue grabbing, I dont agree with it...Doesnt mean I condone what Duck said, but i'm not Duck...Some people can be way bigger assholes that I can be...
Duck is claiming they were holding the sponsors on railroad tracks endangering their lives.

Right.....cause that's what the cops would do. :LOL:

·
Satans Daddy
14,397 Posts
Duck is claiming they were holding the sponsors on railroad tracks endangering their lives.

Right.....cause that's what the cops would do. :LOL:

What kind of idiot stops on railroad tracks?

21 - 40 of 121 Posts