We took dates that were left...................................:smt102

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,350 Posts
TIME OFF MY ASS :)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
ouch that sept one hurts huh? Oh well maybe those fucking nats wont show up next year. By the way cut about 5 classes so we can get more than 5 runs in 3 days Thanks

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,350 Posts
ouch that sept one hurts huh? Oh well maybe those fucking nats wont show up next year. By the way cut about 5 classes so we can get more than 5 runs in 3 days Thanks
I THOUGHT YOU RETIRED:smt102

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know if 2 weeks will get rid of the nats. E-town needed our date for englishtown.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
968 Posts
I'm still here in Cecil, lets do it again this weekend:smt082

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Goss, you got 4 rounds of qualifying, so if you only got 5 runs in, it's because you lost first round. That's not our fault! At least you qualified!! :rolleyes: BTW, don't be a dick to my in-laws next time.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only good thing is that this year it was cooler on the 29th of sept than it was on the 14th of oct................... Probably be hot as hell next year:smt102

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will do my best to be at both. Duck, congrats on another successful year in 2011. :smt023
I will also be coming that way to check out the facility and watch some racing.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Goss, you got 4 rounds of qualifying, so if you only got 5 runs in, it's because you lost first round. That's not our fault! At least you qualified!! :rolleyes: BTW, don't be a dick to my in-laws next time.
I was very nice to them you must be talking about someone else. As for the 5 runs we got there thursday everyone knows there were too many cars dont try to cover it up now. Saturday we got up and 8 ran at 4 and 12 wft ! everytime we had to run we had to warm up the motor. I like big races but shit can the index crap no one wants to see it anyway

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Goss was too busy looking for the 155mph timeslips from x275 turbo cars. :)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,350 Posts
I was very nice to them you must be talking about someone else. As for the 5 runs we got there thursday everyone knows there were too many cars dont try to cover it up now. Saturday we got up and 8 ran at 4 and 12 wft ! everytime we had to run we had to warm up the motor. I like big races but shit can the index crap no one wants to see it anyway
GOSS IS BANNED

1 - 20 of 83 Posts