Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Jack has been to florida to race at least once if not twice this year right?

At MIR if you got the kitchen sink to throw at it, it will hold, but I guess when you've only got a bathroom sink worth of power to throw at your car instead of a kitchen sink you could get outrun real quick.:)

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
florida= real records and real times...Some of those north tracks :-Yap file their time slips in the fiction section....

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Jack has been to florida to race at least once if not twice this year right?

At MIR if you got the kitchen sink to throw at it, it will hold, but I guess when you've only got a bathroom sink worth of power to throw at your car instead of a kitchen sink you could get outrun real quick.:)
Everytime one of those guys leave up there and come down here what happens - 2/10....???????????????Exactly those guys aint no quicker than our off the shelf shit....Bruder/crack and the rest of them aint going 4.90 fucking nothing down here in the jungle at lakeland.....We will pull those bitches out of the bleachers if they try it....

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Isn't your race in Georgia.???
YES IT IS....But we are not talking about flypaper tracks..We are talking about tracks where u have to be smart to win. Thats why we are 2-0 because i'm a intelligent mutherfucker.....Any jack ass can roll up into a fly paper track and go fast. NO COMMON SENSE NEEDED....You drag your ass down here to the jungle and race in the trenches you better be a smart mutherfucker and im just not sure if they have any capable guys up there...:confused:

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
ME,PIREZ,BIG COUNTRY WILL BE HERE IF ANYONE WANTS A REAL SHOT AT THE TITLE.....

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
TEAM SOUTH TTFMFERS

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
rotate that videooooooo!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
1.11................:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::-gay