Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there a procedure that yall have put in place in case theres any cheating going on in X275 and Ultimate Street with cubic in limits an power adder limitations.Just is haven't seen anything set up to protest someone incase there maybe a infraction and a way to go about it.I know no one would cheat but if there is something out there in black an white to follow, an a procedure set up in case the need arises..

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
At the last race I remember there being a complaint about one of the cars in the X275 Finals possibly having nitrous on a boosted car. John went and looked over the car again and deemed it legal. When I was helping in Tech we P&Ged the top 5 qualifiers in Ultimate Street also.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
At the last race I remember there being a complaint about one of the cars in the X275 Finals possibly having nitrous on a boosted car. John went and looked over the car again and deemed it legal. When I was helping in Tech we P&Ged the top 5 qualifiers in Ultimate Street also.
Yes sir, I actually was almost upside down under the dash! Also other teardowns were done if you remember in Ultimate.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I'll be there with my hammer if you need me john!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Always curious about that.......How accurate is the pump? Is it based on a % of volume? How portable, seeing as how some local track have and some don't? What kind of $ for one?

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Is there a procedure that yall have put in place in case theres any cheating going on in X275 and Ultimate Street with cubic in limits an power adder limitations.Just is haven't seen anything set up to protest someone incase there maybe a infraction and a way to go about it.I know no one would cheat but if there is something out there in black an white to follow, an a procedure set up in case the need arises..
We have set up a 1 time infraction procedure. 1st infraction Lenco Jim pours 5 gallons of gas on your car and lites it on fire.

2nd infraction: Lenco Jim pours 5 gallons of fuel on you and sets you on fire.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Ya i remember you guys tear downs! got 2 in the same day John you should have listened i told you i wouldnt cheat. Now Duck will def cheat keep an eye on him!!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
We have set up a 1 time infraction procedure. 1st infraction Lenco Jim pours 5 gallons of gas on your car and lites it on fire.

And then you wouls prob 1099 him for the gas right?

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts

I call bullshit, that phuckstick couldn't pick up 5 gallons of air!... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Always curious about that.......How accurate is the pump? Is it based on a % of volume? How portable, seeing as how some local track have and some don't? What kind of $ for one?
For example mine is a 436" and it showed 396 and smaller the three times they pumped it back in Feb.:smt102

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
So with in 10-12% is a safe estimate on the pump....? Really just curious, as I always wondered
Yes you are correct but even with 10-12% error factor the 4.85 gallons of fuel will still get the job done.:p

·
Registered
475 Posts
Yes you are correct but even with 10-12% error factor the 4.85 gallons of fuel will still get the job done.:p
AHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!! I have no problem with that!!!!! Cheat NO, bend.........Maybe. I'd rather beat ya straight up, then have to cheat to do, period!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts