Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
T/S 368E
30,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My computer is old and doesn't support O2's, so I need to add a stand alone system.
On another forum, it has been suggested Innovate & AEM make a decent dual channel system??

Who do you use for a dual channel stand alone & why.
Any other options??
Headers were already modified, so the coating is already jacked up in a few spots, so welding is fine.

1500 HP race gas & N2O combination now, with an E-85 Pro-Charger combination in the future.

Thanks Guys, any actual knowledge & experience you could share is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Was thinking a MSD Grid would be a good addition with the wide band and the boost retard module, would data log the O2 and boost, if you're doing a E85 blow through setup. Not sure if you can do dual O2 though?

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
There's no use in using widebands for data acquisition if you can't plot them against time or rpm. You'll need to integrate them with you NOS and MSD at the least.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,402 Posts
I really liked my Innovate LM2 but most guys hate them and have issues. I always had good luck and good data. Single 02 with a single turbo. I was data logging AFR, RPM, Fuel pressure, MAP and the transbrake signal.

Zeitronix is another brand to look at. You can add sensors and data log with it.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
If you can wait until this season is over, I'll have an Accel DATA PRO system with dash, data acq, dual wideband controllers and wiring harness for a decent deal. Accwel sells it but STACK is the brains behind it - it has enough capability for what you need and helps keep track of all your runs with timeslips, etc.

·
T/S 368E
30,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I am not buying a new racepak, I like mine, it just doesn't have O2 capability.

I did not know it doesn't record, that didn't come up.
I mistakenly thought it did.
It had a controller I assumed was recording??

I guess I'll be sticking with the 8 EGT's and new plugs every run :(

Thanks for the quick help Guys!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts