Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....rumor had it P/S was going bye-bye at Mid-Michigan for '06 which would leave nothing but small tire classes....no W's. This obviously pissed off a few people. But Gordon from DTS said he'd entertain making some changes to keep a "fast" class. If you've got a big tire car and would be interested in running the DTS events at Mid-Michigan Motorplex next year visit this thread at GFZ:
http://www.gofastzone.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1688

Nothing is set yet so here's your chance to voice your concerns/opinions...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Why would anyone with a big tire car go there for only $300, it cost more than that to race and the shut down sucks your monkey's asshole :WGAF

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ummm...yeah....hence the term "makeover"
As far as the shutdown goes...buy a chute.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I don't want to come off like a money hungry whore here.

I am I just don't want it to sound this way. But 300 bucks is hardly worth trailing there, beating the chit out of your car, etc etc

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what they need to hear....they've already agreed to increase the payout for whatever the new "big tire" class is gonna be.....if you want to see them put something together please participate in that thread at GFZ.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Buy a chute? You wouldn't know what it's like to stop up there with a fast car because you've never driven one. Ask Jarrod Warner, Raplhy Sancez or Jim Monson just to name a few.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmao....that's funny shit right there. It would be a lot more fun to play with ya' if you had the balls to use your name.
Don't know anything about Monson's incident but both Jared's and Ralphy's were nothing to do with the track.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way....if Jarrod thought the track was junk I doubt he'd be supporting what's going on.....especially with a smaller tire than he used to run.

Rumor is it's getting resurfaced this year too.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
My chute didn't open. That happens sometimes, even to the pros. The shutdown is too short up there. If you go through the sand you hit that wall they have built up. I like the people who run the track but the shutdown is too short for cars that put up big MPH.

MrPrickHead should start using his name too. Who does he think he is? Ted Pelech? :smt005

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim Monson said:
I like the people who run the track but the shutdown is too short for cars that put up big MPH.
Yeah...I guess I'll give you guys that. That shutdown can get short quick if you have any kind of mechanical issue. Maybe an 1/8 mile class then? But hey...I'm just the messenger. If you guys want a good local program to come together you'll need to help make it happen.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I said the shut down sucks, I didn't say the track was junk, It's too short.
Get rid of the nature trail that behind it. 1/8 mile would be an idea, there aren't to many cars that will pass you on the top end, well exsept Powski. Oh and Millen did it to Billy G at Milans event, now that was funny :-D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That shutdown is like Indy compared to some Southern tracks I've run at. My point is no matter how long it is someone will go off it. In the four of five years since it lost some length I only know of about 1/2 dozen cars that have run off the end. That's pretty good considering the number of FAST cars that have been down that track. But hey...racin' ain't for everyone.....if you're skeered go chill with Michael Ray... :-D

·
Registered
923 Posts
You hate Mr Ray too hey? He is a know it all isn't he?
You don't go to that track often do you? They had that many at last years event in one day. I heard they had some 10 and 11 second cars go off the end this year. I think it's a case of to many inexperienced racers in cars they have no business being in. That kid from Flint ran his car this fall, squirely all the way down, then he hit's the juice on the next pass and crashes the car. How loud can you say Dumb Phuck !!!! There is video of the incar crash on gofastzone.com in the flint zone section. Funnest part is the dumb ass posted the crash of his own car like he's proud of it. VIP is his name, whatever that means :smt005

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol....the way they've had P/S setup I haven't had much of a reason to be there for the last 3 years.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thats funny Hellbent.... When dirty Dave beat you you never came back..... We all know it was a slap in the face to get beat by the rat man..... Just go out and buy his book... "Nitrous and Blower tuning by DirtyRat" You will go fast too........ :smt005 Vaaaarrrroooommmm Kabooooommm........ :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RPM said:
Thats funny Hellbent.... When dirty Dave beat you you never came back..... We all know it was a slap in the face to get beat by the rat man..... Just go out and buy his book... "Nitrous and Blower tuning by DirtyRat" You will go fast too........ :smt005 Vaaaarrrroooommmm Kabooooommm........ :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
2 dead holes will do that...but I had him to the 1/8 damnit! Which isn't saying much. The way he cuts lights I could have him at the 1/8 in my wife's minivan.
I prefer to look back on it as me beating myself though :-D

You too Michael....a SAFE season for all!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts