Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's using what? And are you doing something modified buy a "tuner" or out of the box. Looking for input on a dry plate for 4500 flange. Caught between a stinger or a crosshair....

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
12,282 Posts
Who's using what? And are you doing something modified buy a "tuner" or out of the box. Looking for input on a dry plate for 4500 flange. Caught between a stinger or a crosshair....

Thanks!
I like the CrossHair my self. The crossed bars give the plenum full coverage.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks SJ, do you use all for spray bars? It's just my street car/grudge so no rules to sorry with. I was messing with that in my shop a little the other day with an older double cross bar I have, also borrowed a friend's stinger and have to agree, the saturation with the crossbar looked great. Stinger wasn't bad but I have a pretty tall plenum and it just hit the sides. Probably fine but IDK
Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
12,282 Posts
Thanks SJ, do you use all for spray bars? It's just my street car/grudge so no rules to sorry with. I was messing with that in my shop a little the other day with an older double cross bar I have, also borrowed a friend's stinger and have to agree, the saturation with the crossbar looked great. Stinger wasn't bad but I have a pretty tall plenum and it just hit the sides. Probably fine but IDK
Thanks again
We do use all four bars on some of our dry builds.

·
Registered
932 Posts
The Stinger 3 would be perfect for a tall plenum. I have one of the tallest plenums (SBF CHI 4.0) and it works perfect.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Thanks for the replies, how deep is the stinger 3? My intake probably rivals the chi 4.0, it's a dominator converted Mopar drag Pak.
I'm not sure but you should call Nitrous Outlet because they will have the exact specs and they will be able to tell you if it will work or not. I just googled your intake and it looks really similar in height to my CHI 4.0

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Its hard to beat the stinger 3! We use the 4150 version dry. It has great cylinder to cylinder distribution. Plus I'm willing to bet it will flow more nitrous than any other plate out there ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.