Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost my very close cousin on Sunday morning... he must have thought it would never get better and took the easy way out...(shot gun to the forehead).. just out of rehab.. I had had many talks with him before offering to help him and so did everyone in the family but he kept doing what he wanted to do... he would tell everyone he was clean and we all knew the truth.. In 98 my best friend took the same path.. and in 2007 I lost my other close cousin in Iraq on his second tour and was due to come home in a month so this is very hard on my family because we are a very large and tight nit family... please send thoughts and prayers to my family...

RIP Caleb Cannons

Read below

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2011/09/man_who_killed_himself_after_3.html

·
Registered
653 Posts
Sorry about Ur loss

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Just went through this a few months back with a really good friend of mine that just couldnt get off of the Oxy's so he took his own life!Left behind to young boys so i can only imagine the darkness he must of felt.......Sorry For your Loss!

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A shotgun? He mean't it for sure.
yeah....he was staying with his mom and stole a check from her and went to the bank and the sig didn't match and the bank called her and she kicked him out... so he had been staying with his dad and this all happened when his dad was gone.. well his mom was on her daily walk which isn't far from where he was and she heard a gun shot and walked around the corner to find about 12 cop cars surrounding the house.....bad part is he was in his dads bedroom...!

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I haven't really been around anyone that has had that addiction but it must be one of the worst out there to kick.

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
My cousin, who was also my best friend, developed a drug problem that eventually ended in his demise. It was hard to watch, hard to have conversations with the guy, whom I absolutely worshipped, while he was hammered on Xanax, heroine, ect. I still can't believe he allowed himself to succumb that that cheap thrill.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.