Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They Raided a car dealer - Service down the street.. found pounds of Meth..raided the owners houuse his workers etc... they have now been tyed to a Major Cartel.. this is Omaha Neb.. I knew these fuks werent legit..my bro goes in there its supposed to be a tire Store..they look at him funny and give him a fuked up price to make him laugh and to get rid of him ...cars sit and never get sold ..owners got A Hummer that he takes to shows with 26 inch rimz -15 housand dollar stereo.. I shoulda told all my friends in the hood to shoot out all the windows of the cars when they were all in Jail.. Crimes up in the neighborhood nobody can keep theyre catalytic convertors in theyyre vehicles.. Ima fuck these FUCKS UP..

·
Registered
393 Posts
They Raided a car dealer - Service down the street.. found pounds of Meth..raided the owners houuse his workers etc... they have now been tyed to a Major Cartel.. this is Omaha Neb.. I knew these fuks werent legit..my bro goes in there its supposed to be a tire Store..they look at him funny and give him a fuked up price to make him laugh and to get rid of him ...cars sit and never get sold ..owners got A Hummer that he takes to shows with 26 inch rimz -15 housand dollar stereo.. I shoulda told all my friends in the hood to shoot out all the windows of the cars when they were all in Jail.. Crimes up in the neighborhood nobody can keep theyre catalytic convertors in theyyre vehicles.. Ima fuck these FUCKS UP..
Gomez? Did they get busted again, or are you talking about something that happend months ago??

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same thing they are still there fukn makin the neighbood ugly with all the dismantled cars buncha JUNK layin around.. Lucky they aint PAINTED THE BUILDING PINK N GREEN.. FUK

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
Hey tough guy, you see a drug running operation or gang operation going on, you keep your shit to yourself. Go snitch in secret if you want, but don't try and take them on yourself. You'll end up dead.

And what does this have to do with guns?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guess it has to do with immigration.. I guess i wasnt mindin where i Post sorry tough GAY..

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aint snitchin ******..

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,745 Posts
but, but, but they are good for racing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You read the obituarys ..

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If it happened in your hood..

·
Chupa Cabra
9,821 Posts
Sometimes I wonder how some of our customers pay to have the stuff done that they do. I just smile, take the cash and don't worry how they make it, just worry how they spend it and make sure they buy the right stuff the first time.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
they gonna kill u!!! lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.