Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2152418158.html

I have to say that I did like driving it. I have been a little more into some faster trucks but this is may change my mind a bit. I couldnt afford it but the sound of this car was a bit different than I am use to, I actually thought is was better than what else I have seen around this area. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Move from your area

Well I ment for the price of that type of car in no where that condition. I looked at a couple that were for sale that were not finished just a big project for almost 4Gs.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a friends car and I took a trip out there, I would like to get the car but couldnt afford it.. Not to just test drive and kick tires. I never drove any of these types of cars and I prefer chevys, I was just impressed with the way it sounded and drove, I just thought I would share. Hell people around here share about their mailboxs...

·
Registered
437 Posts
It is a friends car and I took a trip out there, I would like to get the car but couldnt afford it.. Not to just test drive and kick tires. I never drove any of these types of cars and I prefer chevys, I was just impressed with the way it sounded and drove, I just thought I would share. Hell people around here share about their mailboxs...
If its a friends car no shame in that at all. Just wondering since Ive had a couple people do that to me and show up from CL with no money just to test drive or be a phone buddy and it drives me crazy, but cool car definately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts