Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Confused Racer
39,969 Posts
I'm sure its Junk. I just got a new Canyon Denali and it was 10 times better than the ford ranger i test drove.

·
Administrator
136,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL actually it was a decent ride. It's a test vehicle they had at the plant so I drove it around the parking lot and down the road... but my haters know more about it so I will let them tell ya the specifics...

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
This seems like a vaguebook post

Reactions: SvenB

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
I'm sure its Junk. I just got a new Canyon Denali and it was 10 times better than the ford ranger i test drove.
The “new” Ranger sucks, it might be a new release over here, but it’s been on sale for a while overseas, interior is crap compared to the others, and it’s priced in F-150 territory. Eric and Henry will be along soon to let everyone know how wrong I am and how great the Ranger is. And after bedtime BLUEOVALRACER will be in to do a bunch of separate quotes, followed by really witty one-liners!

·
Administrator
136,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The “new” Ranger sucks, it might be a new release over here, but it’s been on sale for a while overseas, interior is crap compared to the others, and it’s priced in F-150 territory. Eric and Henry will be along soon to let everyone know how wrong I am and how great the Ranger is. And after bedtime BLUEOVALRACER will be in to do a bunch of separate quotes, followed by really witty one-liners!
Don't expect much more from the Bronco interior.. but what do I know.. I don't subscribe to any magazines..

·
Registered
18,792 Posts
If I remember right it was supposed to be on its own platform not the rangers, but that was 5 years ago or so when the first started talking about it, then we have been given tiny bits of info about it.

·
Confused Racer
39,969 Posts
If I remember right it was supposed to be on its own platform not the rangers, but that was 5 years ago or so when the first started talking about it, then we have been given tiny bits of info about it.

Now its probably on a escape chassis...Thx Mazda!

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
Looks like Monty is getting out ahead of this one because he knows the Bronco line and Mustang line spells the death knell for the lesser brands.

Oh well chubby chasers and mopheads it was a good run. Better luck next time.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts