Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Maybe Obama was going after someone on his "Kill List"...

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
i didnt realize those things were that big! thats huge!

·
Not a fan of Monty Mikho
3,061 Posts
How phucking big was that thing, the debris field is phucking huge

·
Head Phuckstick
18,618 Posts
Wait till 2015 when there could be thousands of them fighting with commercial flights for air space.. ;)

Shannon

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Now they will write that one off the books and use it for black ops since it really didn't crash but something like it did.:p

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
wow

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
virginia was talking about using these unmanned air planes to do aerial radar on the highways, just wait til one of those big fuckers drops out of the sky over I95 during rush hour......

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,792 Posts
i feel like there is a higher chance of being killed by our own military air craft than we would be by terrorists these days ......

·
Beer makes me pee
9,746 Posts
For 176 million you could hire a bunch of cops to drive around and be nosy. What ever happened to all those satellites that could read the newspaper over your shoulder? I dont understand why we need these in the US.

·
Registered
6,123 Posts
How phucking big was that thing, the debris field is phucking huge
The basic RQ-4A Global Hawk UAV, manufactured for the U.S. Air Force by Northrop-Grumman, is the largest and most advanced drone in the U.S. military, according to the Navy. It is 44 feet long, has a 116-foot wingspan and weighs 25,600 lbs.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts