Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
If you aren't in any hurry you might want to hold out for the Bionic.
It will have a dual core processor and will be 4G LTE.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have had a droid x since the first week it was out and I absolutely love it. I'm kinda just bored with it and want something new. I think I'm going to get the I phone when it comes out. If I don't like it I'll probably just go back to an x.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
i phone has one big problem no insurance if ya drop it it will break and it cost 200 form apple and thats with the insurance plan they offer from apple

·
King Ding-A-Ling
11,128 Posts
I would not give up my Droid X.

·
Registered
951 Posts
FUCK! New Motorola Atrix! I was all about an X till I started reading about this rig! 1g RAM! All others 512mb.

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/Motorola-ATRIX-US-EN
Sorry AT&T exclusive. The Atrix is cool with the laptop dock and all, but I need a phone to do things like call people, and AT&T just doesn't cut it around here. The Bionic has similar specs (Tegra 2, 920x560 screen) but only 512 MB as you alluded to. The HTC Thunderbolt on VZW has 768MB, but is only single core :(

·
Registered
833 Posts
Have not looked into the droid, but I will probably going with the Iphone! Cant wait.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts