Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into getting a track radio and have seen quite a few out there. What are your guys experiences with good and bad ones and howmnuch are they. Looking for a three set system. One for me (driver) and 2 for the crew.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
2 way performance, they do joe newshams, hes a member her, last name is lynch belive it or not. hes out of deleware. look him up

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Looking into getting a track radio and have seen quite a few out there. What are your guys experiences with good and bad ones and howmnuch are they. Looking for a three set system. One for me (driver) and 2 for the crew.
Give me a call, I will take care of you for sure. We have alot of Customers here on Y/B. and we could always use one more !!!We stand behind everything we sell 100%. I have 2 man systems , 3 man systems and on up, whatever you need we can get you taken care of.I'll also send you a PM.

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
Radioman took real good care of us. We got a 2 car/ 2 crew system and it works great.

He answered all of our questions, even the dumb ones.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Performance 2 Way!!!!!!!!
Can you send me a copy of the Outlaw Radio tire pic, so I can get it on our web site??
Thanks Brian

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
We have some new Helmet speakers just starting to come off the assembly line...(the other desk in our office) They will blow the competition away. Jeff Dickey tested them for us in Mark Mickie's Procharger Camaro, and you know how loud procharger cars are. He put the volume on 2-3 and heard his crew with no problems.They will be part of our New Vigilante line, and will sell for $189.95. You will have no problem hearing with these. And unlike the competion, they can be removed and re-installed in another helmet no problem.Any questions just give me a shout.We also have some pre price increase specials available so give us a call if we can help you out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts