Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
lol good idea as long as he has some sort of insurance to cover the car.... 12's is a Sunday drive after your used to it, but it would fell like a rocket to the average mini van driving mom or dad :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Real race car?????? It's ugly and runs 12's......Is a hood-scoop really necessary to power that thing to the 12 second mark?????

But I agree with above, it serves the purpose for someone who's never raced before.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
That really is a big deal. 12s at 116 makes that the fastest Mustang on the planet.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Is he paying the $250? That would be the only way I would do it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Not a bad deal if you have never raced or want to let a wife/girlfriend/buddy have an opportunity to get some seat time. Five passes and maybe some more if your quick qualifier and a hat & t-shirt to boot. 12's is damn quick to the general population and it would keep em from wanting to drive your ride. I think it's a good idea and would love to see it happen locally.

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,800 Posts
I cant imagine what liability insurance must cost. I'd have a hard time believing 250 per day would cover that.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I think it's a pretty neat way to offset some of the cost to race. I think a 12 sec car is a pretty good deal, much faster then anything the average person has experienced yet probably not enough to get in trouble with.

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
12's would probably scare the hell out of the average person that is not into racing. But then again it is still a Mustang:p

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
One of the local tracks around here was supposed to be building a car to "teach" people to drag race in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts