Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out that Kenny got us the cover shot in the latest issue of RPM Magazine! Im so siked & cant wait to see it. If you guys get a chance pick up a copy or sign up for a subscription so you can be up to date on the latest racing action!

·
16,373 Posts
Who was one of your first photo shoots???? Remember, you'll always be a Jerzey Girl!!!! :) Nukn and Face say HI!!!!!! :roll:

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there are alot of people that got me started, each helping a little bit along the way but if you really wanna go way back, it was my father who got me into all this by taking me to all the races :)

Ray i think you were my first still photo shoot :)
i played the bruce springsteen jersey girl song for kenny the other day hehe for some reason it had a whole new meaning since im no longer there.

oh god i bet those guys are still being a bunch of idiots. some people never grow up :roll:

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I shot Sheldons car (blue car on the right) Kenny shot Erics car, the one doing the wheelie in the center. Mike shot the red car & the white one. It was a little confusing how they listed the photograhpers. Forgive me my scanner isnt big enough to scan in the whole mag cover lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts