Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size trailer do you pull? And how do u like it?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Haha I thought about making a tow dolly into a DW trailer. That way, all I'd need was something to pull it if it died somewhere. lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
4x6 from lowes around $500 with spare and reciever, plus a sheat of 1/2 plywood and custom made cover.

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
They will measure your trailer its one of the things they will fuss about one year a guys did not make the cut and he had to buy one,,,,,,,,,,, wait for it,,,,,,,,, yeah you got it he made it 15 miles down the road before he dropped a valve and was out.

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
I could put all but the tires in the trunk I just dont like to load and unload. The tires could go into the receiver hitch.

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
Each competition vehicle may tow a single trailer up to 12 feet long from ball to tail and 6 feet high from ground to top, including the height of anything carried on top of the trailer. Alternately, a U-Haul 4x8-foot box trailer may be used. Trailers may not contain any components that contribute to cooling, charging, oiling, or fueling the competition vehicle while the trailer is being towed

·
Registered
123 Posts
Roofrack!

I'm fortunate to have a mafia trunk with the GTO.

.....but, I also only ran one set of tires for the week, and ran on pump gas. No need for extra race tires (although I did have one extra matching front AND rear wheel/tire on board as spares) or race gas to haul around. I did bring my four year old in '05 and again in '06. Hell, I must have had 50 lbs. of hot wheels on board!.. plus all of the other things to keep a little one buisy.

Good times!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have to admit though, the thought of a trailer is rather attractive to save from loading and unloading like Jeff mentioned. Only drawback is parking in tight hotel parking lots and such.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts