Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to start anything here - but we were wondering where Tom was storing his hood during street driving? I have seen a ton of pics of the car cruising with no hood. But every pass at the track the car had the hood on. Were they able to squeeze it into the small trailer they were towing? The other Camaro with the rust looking wrap had a similar trailer and they were strapping theirs down to the outside of the trailer. Again, not starting anything here...just wondering how they managed to squeeze the hood into the trailer - especially since the car had an extended nose...:smt102

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess if the trailer didn't have a lot in it it would fit hanging on top. I remember the side door on the trailer opened to a tool box...

Check out that record though...Damn! I wonder if Larson will come after it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
LMAO :smt082
Absolutely not! That would be against the rules. Both lids were stored in the trailer.
Cool I was hoping nothing fishy was going on, Project Sick Seconds is a sweet ride. Kinda wish Lutz and Larson were there too to battle it out but o well. Im guessing Larson was skeered b/c he knew Bailey and Ahokas had their stuff together this year.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
The street tires hanging on the outside of the other trailer, what are those for? Rain? Why not use the, the whole cruise?

·
Wayyyyy more left in it!
7,059 Posts
Cool I was hoping nothing fishy was going on, Project Sick Seconds is a sweet ride. Kinda wish Lutz and Larson were there too to battle it out but o well. Im guessing Larson was skeered b/c he knew Bailey and Ahokas had their stuff together this year.
Holy crap you're either misinformed or just don't do any research. Larson broke something before drag week, and I didn't even follow dragweek and knew where TB's hood and trunk lid were.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
There were enough admirers and hangers-on following both those cars that nothing funny could happen.
That trailer was a pretty good use of space, everything fit in there tightly.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,191 Posts
The street tires hanging on the outside of the other trailer, what are those for? Rain? Why not use the, the whole cruise?
YES RAIN....I ACTUALLY PASSED THEM IN THE RAIN WHILE THEY WERE CHANGING THEM..... :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts