Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sweet! Thanks for sharing. Are there a bunch of Mopars there, or what?

Marshall

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet! Thanks for sharing. Are there a bunch of Mopars there, or what?

Marshall

There were at least 4 or 5 that I remember, (not a huge mopar fan so I didn't really keep track.) I spent most of my time around the orange 1st gen Camaro and of course Larry's Nova.

·
Registered
380 Posts
There were at least 4 or 5 that I remember, (not a huge mopar fan so I didn't really keep track.) I spent most of my time around the orange 1st gen Camaro and of course Larry's Nova.
What was leaking out of Larry's car? I saw the puddle in the one picture and I didn't know if he just spilled a beer or what was going on.

Marshall

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope no job yet if the poker tables in Tunica keep being nice to me I might not get another job.
LOL. You must have better luck than me!

Had a funny thing happen today at the track. My brother was supposed to meet me there, well get got there a little before I did and I told him to check out the diesel powered mustang. He walks over and Mike ask him to help put the hood. He's been looking into nitrous plates and has no idea who Mike is but notices he has nitrous on the car so he procedes to ask Mike Wood (ceo of NX) if he knows anything about the new ZEX perimeter plates! LOL. :rolleyes: Mike just handed him a card and told him to call and he'd hook him up. I just about fell out laughing as he told me this! We talked to Mike a little afterwards and he seemed like a pretty cool guy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the leaning tower of power with a little huffer on it

I thought this was one of the more interesting powerplants there. I spoke with this guy for a min before he made any runs and he said it was starting to have some problems. I think he ran an 18 and a 20 something that I saw.

·
Registered
17,322 Posts

Had a funny thing happen today at the track. My brother was supposed to meet me there, well get got there a little before I did and I told him to check out the diesel powered mustang. He walks over and Mike ask him to help put the hood. He's been looking into nitrous plates and has no idea who Mike is but notices he has nitrous on the car so he procedes to ask Mike Wood (ceo of NX) if he knows anything about the new ZEX perimeter plates! LOL. :rolleyes: Mike just handed him a card and told him to call and he'd hook him up. I just about fell out laughing as he told me this! We talked to Mike a little afterwards and he seemed like a pretty cool guy.
LMFAO oh my god thats awesome.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

Mike is a cool guy.
He has been messing with the stuff since the 70's.
I really enjoyed the day I spend with him last year on DW.

Tim

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
Nice cars. The guy in the first pic isn't in a good spot, that jack gives out he's done!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts