Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hear if David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan from Hot Rod Magazine are going to be tagging along this year? Cool to see it coming back to Gateway.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,103 Posts
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN

·
Registered
193 Posts
Mike said this on fb regarding drag week:
"I won't be at Drag Week. I'm a little bummed about that cause it's my favorite event of the year. Drag Week is better than NHRA racing, boat racing, even downhill Barbie Ferrari racing. It's that good. But, so far this year I've missed Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, my eldest sons birthday and I'm not about to skip out on my 10 year wedding anniversary. So have fun, friends, I'll be on a beach in San Diego while your sweating you're nuts off at drag strips across the country. And I'm the jealous one."

Hope it's ok that i repost.

Don't know about David Freiburger.

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN
Working my ass off! Getting back into things that are fast and loud though so here I am! LOL

Good for Mike he always seems like he's leaving his wife on some 5 day road trip to break down some beater on the side of the highway lol!

Thanks for the info, guys.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
I would be skipping the anniversary....Ooh wait, I am not married, so I guess I would skip it.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
i totally agree with mike's feelings on it. he almost missed the birth of his son last year... had to fly out to be with his laboring wife during dragweek. lol

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Gonna check it out in the morning if I can get out of work, 3 local friends in it.

Anybody know if that big head guy with that high winding RX7 will be there again? :)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,103 Posts
Gonna check it out in the morning if I can get out of work, 3 local friends in it.

Anybody know if that big head guy with that high winding RX7 will be there again? :)
LOL...NAH

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,676 Posts
There are some great videos getting posted to Facebook today from drag radial media in the pits at Gateway. If you're not on Facebook you're losing out if you are on Facebook check them out!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts