Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who races them. and lets see them !!
I just ordered my 1st one. 87 ElCamino body.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you..

What controller is used the most ? im thinking about the stealth.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i just got home a few hours back. got to the final 4 with 2 cars aginst my brother. B.O. by .003 giving him the win.
this is my runner up car, i built the model in about 1978 and mounted to a wrp chassis a few months back.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Thank you..

What controller is used the most ? im thinking about the stealth.
The Stealth is a good controller, but too many things to worry about or keep track of. It's better than adding weight to slow a car though. I use a Difalco w/ a roll out button and the blast relay now, but before it was just a Parma 1 ohm, then a two step push button with a 4 ohm resistor. First click was through the resistor for glue roll out, the second click was wide open. I won a lot of races with that one. The new controllers are bad ass though. What a difference from a simple push button.

Just in case you don't know, here are a few websites to check out: http://members.boardhost.com/CLUB400/ and http://bracket500.boardhost.com/index.php

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok cool, where do I get a difalco with aroll out button ? and whats the cost ? thanks

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should have the rolling chasis by the end of the week, then testing then race night weds !

·
Registered
966 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im new to this, But i am sure there is,
I went to my local track/hobby shop with my youngest to do the roundy round thing and got hooked on the drag track and started adding parts on the counter...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im new to this, But i am sure there is,
I went to my local track/hobby shop with my youngest to do the roundy round thing and got hooked on the drag track and started adding parts on the counter...
thanx i don't know if they even have a track around here for that kind of racing but i'll check at the hobby shop

·
Registered
966 Posts

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
been a while but he is the Elky !

I like that. where do you guys race these at? I would like to do it but there isn't anything much I know about where I am. BTW I'm pretty local to Raliegh, NC so if you know of anything around there let me know.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My son and I went to the only local place we new of here in louisville bullet speedway with the intention of spending a few hundred each for some fum fall winter stuff but NO on would even give us the time of day figured if the place was this unfriendly we didn't want to be apart of it and would just save money for something else

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats odd, here in Jersey the guys were pretty cool and explained every thing to me. Maybe they were afraid of a little competition ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts