Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Hal Lee's express shock service out of Palm City Florida??Any feedback good or bad??

·
Registered
250 Posts
Would be happy to dyno your shocks for you

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for your replies! I posted for a friend that runs a small block stick car and was looking for particular paramerters with his shocks.He had spoken with them and was looking for some feedback on that shop.He ended up having the shocks done and will have the back within days.
But I think I will be looking into some new shocks for my car.;)

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Chris Bell is one of the best shock guru's around. He's the main tech guy for the ADRL. He can set up new shocks, rebuild shocks, revalve shocks, and of course dyno's every pair that go out of his shop. He typically turns them around in only 2-3 days.

[email protected]
(314) 616-6511

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Chris Bell is one of the best shock guru's around. He's the main tech guy for the ADRL. He can set up new shocks, rebuild shocks, revalve shocks, and of course dyno's every pair that go out of his shop. He typically turns them around in only 2-3 days.

[email protected]
(314) 616-6511
X2

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Thank you guys for your replies! I posted for a friend that runs a small block stick car and was looking for particular paramerters with his shocks.He had spoken with them and was looking for some feedback on that shop.He ended up having the shocks done and will have the back within days.
But I think I will be looking into some new shocks for my car.;)
I know this is old! Did you use Hal? I spoke with him about my front struts on my stick car and I called QA1 and they told me to call him. Very nice guy and very reasonable price qoute just curious if you used him and were happy.

·
Registered
708 Posts

[email protected]
(314) 616-6511
Chris Bell is also who we use for all of our valving and dyno service (Kinetic Engineering).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts