·
Registered
1,906 Posts
It should be good Ray:partyman:

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Bizarre set of rule in my opinion.

Kudos to allowing smaller turbos and blowers get a weight break.

Twin 88's are allowed on V10's (Sal's Viper), but not on Big Blocks? Isn't Vettros BB/TT? Maybe I'm wrong on that?

Is an F3 on a SB really need/deserve a 250# break versus the same blower on a BB?

I think there are a lot single car rules here.

We don't really expect the new "Heavy" SFI spec to go beyond 3400# do we? would have be nice to see a move towards that number as a max class weight.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
rules are a little "different" it seems like they were a bit too simple and they wanted to throw a change up

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
twins / f3's = 3400
single / bbnos / f2's = 3300
sb nos / f1's / na = 2800
v6's 2600 2 power adders allowed.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Wow thats not a good set of Outlaw Rules :confused:

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Does this mean alex and team corupt cant race? does this mean brett hull cant race?? to buy some reducers is a lot of work... esp for a fucking outlaw race....

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
b hull can race....single 106mm 3300lbs. if my car was done, i wouldn't be able to tho

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Does this mean alex and team corupt cant race? does this mean brett hull cant race?? to buy some reducers is a lot of work... esp for a fucking outlaw race....
I thought Alex had 80's?
Looks like some MIR Real street rules.....kinda??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
412 Posts
And they wonder why the car count is low in "OUTLAW" radial at outlaws at atco.Those rules suck.I guess 4 nights working on it till 6am to get ready for this one was useless.Oh well , I guess I`m off that weekend, more time to get ready for real "OUTLAW" races.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
we normally run the twin 80s but ...we just stepped everything up in the car for the last stretch of outlaw races ....we now have the 88s on the car ........:mad:

·
Registered
692 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts