Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the drag radial record on leaf spring car is? And is there a sb nos record?

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,649 Posts
Jason richards went a 4.59..think its still leaf springs..thats the n2o record

I did see a 70 camaro run 4.50 last night..not sure if its leaf though..then right around that is the goldish 69 camaro with black striprs an fulglers 69 with like 4.52 an 4.53 i think.

Fastest sbc on leafs is flippin i think with a 4.92 on 275s

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daaaaammn that's movin and they say leaf springs cant get it done what about 1/4 mile records

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Artis Houston Has been 7.60 for the n20
Al Jimenez 7.565/187.63 for boost
Both 275 leaf cars

·
Registered
930 Posts
Jimenez has been over 200 mph so that makes him the fastest. Coleman has been only a little quicker with his 7.22 pass. But how about Jason Richards in the 50's to the 1/8!!!! Leaf spring nitrous cars to the front Bitches!!!!!! Cant wait to get ours fixed!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,295 Posts
LEAF SPRINGS ROCK!;)

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Brandon Fugler just went a .56 in eliminations for R vs. W... that's the fastest that i'm aware of... the gold camaro i believe is a ladder bar or 4 link car

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Richards is hauling ass as well... congrats to all these guys that are getting it done on leafs

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Brandon and Clark Fuglar went [email protected] last night against Scotty G. I believe
that is the new fastest pass by a radial leaf spring car .
4.48 @ 169
I seen that pass first hand! BAD ASS for sure!.........The most impressive car in DR! What I loved about this car is that it truely looks like just a street car. Nothing high dollar in the chassi, it just plain works!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I seen that pass first hand! BAD ASS for sure!.........The most impressive car in DR! What I loved about this car is that it truely looks like just a street car. Nothing high dollar in the chassi, it just plain works!
I love the draglites with the screws and the autometer tach hanging off the side of the stock steering column.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts