Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at the fucking track yesterday, and every car or truck that went down the track, went straight. Don't these fucking people ever turn? How about they at least swerve back and forth a little bit, in order to make it more interesting? Would it kill them to use reverse every once in awhile? Plus they all have big steamroller tires

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
I know , it's fucking crazy !

If they'd get out there to about 330 and do a donut or something it would be a whole lot more interesting .

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Make it more like barrel racing horses?

·
FUCKING ASSHOLE SINCE '61
7,348 Posts
I'm at the fucking track yesterday, and every car or truck that went down the track, went straight. Don't these fucking people ever turn? How about they at least swerve back and forth a little bit, in order to make it more interesting? Would it kill them to use reverse every once in awhile? Plus they all have big steamroller tires
Your screen name says it all.

This post is a joke?
Yes?

Your (at arms length!) Pal, Gary

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,156 Posts
You have to watch Street Outlaws :-D

·
Wayyyyy more left in it!
7,065 Posts
4th spinoff

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
While sitting in the motorhome during f'in rain at the track we had the idea of drag racing chicken style. The starting lines would at opposite ends and both cars race to a finish stripe in the middle. Would make break-out racing different.

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,333 Posts
While sitting in the motorhome during f'in rain at the track we had the idea of drag racing chicken style. The starting lines would at opposite ends and both cars race to a finish stripe in the middle. Would make break-out racing different.
would be far too dangerous, it would never happen.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Dude how about sharing some of that shit your smoking?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Tickets would sell for $250 a piece at the stripe!

·
Registered
12,017 Posts
Spectator drags at ovals are one lap around the track.
There have been a few dragstrips with bends in them .Usually in the shutdown but some have had them in the track itself.

·
for President!
2,039 Posts
Why not in reverse? You know, do the burnout facing the back wall, then race the track with the car in "R" the entire way! Fun to watch since most people can't drive backwards very well!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Here's a thought 1/4 mile races..... you must switch lanes by the 660 and finish in opposite lane to take the win. Or must cross finish line backwards..... rear wheels first. Would make for lots of excitment and spare car parts everywhere. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts