Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get a new thread going, what I see here today is Boring.......
Everybody be honest and say if your secret money funds, race car, lying about the cost of racing and hiding things was a major contributor to your divorce. She got even with me by racing up debt . On some level I had it coming. It was a major factor for my first divorce but not for my second.

Fess Up !!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Let's get a new thread going, what I see here today is Boring.......
Everybody be honest and say if your secret money funds, race car, lying about the cost of racing and hiding things was a major contributor to your divorce. She got even with me by racing up debt . On some level I had it coming. It was a major factor for my first divorce but not for my second.

Fess Up !!!!
Dam man we must be twin's! That happen to me twice, should learned the first time. LOL

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
The guy I pit for on the Nitro bike is FINALLY OVER HIS DIVORCE Friday. Best thing that ever happened to him. She spent her whole time with him spending every penny he had, so he could could not ride that bike, and the bitch did it on purpose. The bitch is gone and he is coming back to being his old self. Maybe we can still make a race this year after all.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Spending on my car was almost the demise of my present six year relationship until I decided the car wasn't worth the love of mine and my children's life, soooo I made the decision to make enough money to satisfy both. Now I don't hide anything from her AND spend openly on my car(when I have it). It's worked so well in fact that I am almost done with my '86 Mustang 275 radial car. RTCTTFMF!

·
Memberless Member
1,062 Posts
Husband used to street race but I was the first in the family to run on a drag strip. He likes building them, I break them on the track. It's a win-win.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
You are lucky. The fact that I am medically declaired genetically deffective, chromosomes and all that shit destroyed my marriage. Apariently since I had a family genitic fuck up she decided it was over. She decided to treat me like less than SHIT so I would throw in the towel.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are lucky. The fact that I am medically declaired genetically deffective, chromosomes and all that shit destroyed my marriage. Apariently since I had a family genitic fuck up she decided it was over. She decided to treat me like less than SHIT so I would throw in the towel.
So many times that happends, remember you are better off without her.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Husband used to street race but I was the first in the family to run on a drag strip. He likes building them, I break them on the track. It's a win-win.
i know you ;)
have you got to use your birthday present yet ?

·
Registered
941 Posts
it caused my first divorce. Spent way too much time and money on trying to go racing. I am newly remarried, 10 tears later. Had the car before that and she likes going to the track. I do not use my paycheck to go racing,i use only side money. she knows i spend money on the car, but she and my daughters do not do without. She doesn't ask how much and i do not tell lies.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have yet to use my grocery money or bill money on cars....

So my wife is ok with that....

Back when I was single, I would spend my lunch money to go racing.....

ah... how Ive grown.....

·
Memberless Member
1,062 Posts
i know you ;)
have you got to use your birthday present yet ?
Hey you! Can you believe he's still installing it? :rolleyes: Regardless, I'm taking it to Milan tomorrow for a T&T, along with the Dart which now has an old school 4-speed in it. Imagine the parts I can break in that. :)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
lol too funny, well ill be working at hubbards in adrian soon, should i just set up a account now ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts