Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE IS A LINK OF A STORY RECENTLY RUN IN THE SAN GABRIEL VALLEY TRIBUNE. HAS A SUSPECT PICTURE WITH IT. I DECIDED TO SAY FUCK IT. IF LITTLE **** LIKE JUSTIN BEIBER GET FAMOUS BY THE INTERNET THEN WE COULD MAKE THIS SUSPECT FAMOUS. POST THIS ON ALL THE FORUMS YOU ARE A PART OF http://www.sgvtribune.com/news/ci_17332638

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Hector was a great guy. When I first went out to Irwindale, he didn't know me, yet he offered anything that he had, parts, tools, etc. if I needed. That's the kind of guy that Hector was.

There's a bunch of So. Cal. VW guys on here that also knew Hector and we all still miss his smile and friendship.

R.I.P. Hector, you may be gone, but never forgotten.....

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Hector was a beloved person in the VW community. This is the first time I've seen a scetch of the suspect. I hope with all my heart that his murder is brought to justice.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
And was about to adopt a child....I hope they catch this POS and call in some hard hittn brothers with a blow torch and some pliers....that would do it

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HIT THE SO CAL DRAG RACERS PRETTY HARD. FOR AS MANY YEARS AS I HAVE BEEN GOING TO IRWINDALE I HAD NEVER SEEN IT AS PACKED AS I DID THE NIGHT OF HECTORS MEMORIAL AT IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY. THE TRACK WAS THE QUIETEST I EVER HEARD IT BE WHEN THEY PULLED HECTORS BUG DOWN THE TRACK. HE WAS ALWAYS HELPFUL AND ALWAYS HAD A SMILE ON HIS FACE. HOPEFULLY THE POWER OF THE BULLET AND DRAG RACERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY WILL HELP US CATCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT

·
Registered
29,417 Posts
Composite of a male Latino, 30-35 years old, 5-5. 120 lbs, light complexion

Ummmm thats about 5.7 million suspects. Round um all up and get them out of here.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Composite of a male Latino, 30-35 years old, 5-5. 120 lbs, light complexion

Ummmm thats about 5.7 million suspects. Round um all up and get them out of here.
AMEN!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts