Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if everyone got there Drag illustrated this month or even RPM magazine.I haven't got either yet.I haven't got a bill saying anything so i am sure they aren't cancelled. o well they might show up before the month is up

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Got my DI last week also.

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
DI last week with hill on cover. Great mag
Just ordered RPM because race pages is a whole package for $50.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
I got my RPM yesterday and my Drag Illustrated with Mike Hill on the cover last week. RPM has a killer article in it about Carlos Zaldivar and Bill Futch in it.:supz:
Thanks Dan !!

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
No RPM here either...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Jeff - let me know if you don't get your copy of Drag Illustrated this month and I'll mail you one. I'm not sure if you're a subscriber or not, but we'll take care of you. I do think the U.S. Postal Service workers has a heyday reading Drag Illustrated. Who can blame them, though, right? Haha.

Nice talking to you at Norwalk, man! Don't tell anyone our top-secret tune up. :)

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
I guess we know who the only real time magazine is now !!! LOL Just havin some fun with you guys !!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I normally dont get my DI until about the 20th of each month so you should be getting it any time. I see Wes' post now, he will take care of you.

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
your mailman isn't done reading them yet..
I kinda thought that since my best friend works at the post office where my mail comes from.I asked him and he said he hasn't seen them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts