Yellow Bullet Forums banner
421 - 440 of 469 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Anyone not in the know, there is a lake called Camp Far West. It's about 20 minutes north east of Lincoln CA, (about an hour out of Sacramento). On NYD if the weather is good there will be many of this style boat there. Many meaning 50-100 boats. All makes and models and budgets. Google CFW for YouTube vids. It's a good time! Bring your own food and alcohol, and a lawn chair. The lake is full, and spilling.

be safe, schick

I just responded to a comment on FB regarding Camp Far West asking if they still race there at Quarter Mile Cove....... It's been years (early/ mid 90's) since I raced there and curious if they still do.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Camp Far West back in the day.....
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Car

I believe this race was against Ken ( I think last name Tyre ....spelling?)

Water Water resources Plant Vehicle Tree

·
LP-25.com
2,231 Posts
Smokin In The Cove 2010. Had the injected N/A engine in it. Bob Prigmore in the other lane. We both ran exact same ET and MPH. Dillon finger printed the GOPRO LOL. Can hear the jet-a-way when he shuts it down.

·
LP-25.com
2,231 Posts
The Negotiation. One Thurs evening in June 2010. Dillon floating out looking for a victim. He just let the guy leave and chased him down. Dillon laughing still tickles me. The first 45 seconds just ambient sounds.

·
LP-25.com
2,231 Posts
San Angelo 2012. 7.39 1/4 mile testing the boost controller. I told Dillon it was going to take off like a rocket and then slow down. And don't run it out if it doesn't. He said after it felt good so I stayed in it. Ken Dollar the race director beat me to the out ramp. He took the time slip, looked at it, crumbled it up and threw it on the ground. He yells at Dillon (5:57 mark) on the out ramp holding rope before he takes off his helmet . After we pull out of the water GOPRO still rolling you can hear Darryl Ehrlich crash Problem Child.

421 - 440 of 469 Posts